- Off-the-rail radio interview not something Jim Harbaugh needs to worry about
- Navy joins The American: Where AAC goes from here, and what about Army?
- College football returns next month; let’s hope ESPN doesn’t ruin it
- 2014 In Review: Year 2 of the American Athletic Conference
- Derugulation of conference titles would make Group of 5 chase for New Years Six better too
- South Carolina, Steve Spurrier and the Confederate Flag
- A before and after comparison of Syracuse’s new FieldTurf
- Happy (Washington State) Flag Day!
- Athlon Sports asks who has better shot at Top 25 finish; Michigan or Nebraska?
- Uniform Updates: Pitt getting new look in 2016, Syracuse bringing No. 44 back
Talking National Signing Day on The Pulse on Campus with Michael Felder from In the Bleachers
- Updated: February 3, 2011
On Thursday afternoon I was a guest on The Pulse on Campus, hosted by Ty Pyburn on The Pulse Network. It’s always a pleasure to be on the show but it’s even more special when I get to talk to our Michael Felder from In the Bleachers, who happens to be one of the inspirations for the College Football Examiner Podcast.
On Thursday’s show Felder and I reflected on National Signing Day and discussed a number of topics including the decision-turned-indecision by offensive lineman Cyrus Kouandjio at Auburn, the fantastic recruiting efforts of Jimbo Fisher at Florida State and Davo Swinney at Clemson, and the interesting job being done by Lane Kiffin out at USC and more. I feel that Felder had a little more insight to provide on the topic so I was eager to hear what remarks he would supply in our conversation.
The full video of my appearance can be found above and I hope you will check it out. Felder and I are in the first half of the show but be sure to stick with the full program as Jim Lamar, sports editor for Tallahassee Democrat, breaks down the stellar recruiting class brought in by Florida State. Lamar and I both are skeptical that any incoming freshmen will make any form of immediate impact. If you are caught up on my thoughts, I feel that the Seminoles took top honors on National Signing Day even with the news that linebacker Tony Steward decided to go to Clemson instead of the Seminoles so this post is for you Florida State fans out there.
The Pulse on Campus can be viewed on The Pulse Network daily from Monday to Friday at 3:30 p.m. EST.