There's not a team in the NCAA that at one time or another hasn't had a player or players screw up. If you fired the head coach everytime a player made a mistake, you wouldn't have any coaches left.
- College Football Playoff Projection: Version 1.0
- McGuire Metric: Where things stand heading to October
- College football heats up as we move to October
- Athlon Sports Media Poll: How I voted in Week 5
- Heisman Watch: Can Amari Cooper end drought for receivers?
- Video Mailbag: Marshall and BYU’s postseason possibilities and Jameis Winston’s Heisman situation
- Wife Knows Best: Week 5 college football picks
- McGuire Metric: Ranking the Group of Five
- McGuire Metric: Mississippi State on top, Big Ten doubling up Big 12
- Confused about the College Football Playoff? Let me explain…
Poll: Should Jim Tressel have been fired?
- Updated: March 10, 2011
Should NCAA add time to his suspension?
Ohio State head coach Jim Tressel has been suspended by the university for two games to start the 2011 regular season, but some people feel the length of the suspension should have been longer. Others feel he should have lost his job. What do you think?
Vote in the quick polls below and please share your thoughts and opinions by leaving a comment below.
Be sure to listen to today’s podcast discussing the Tressel situation.