There's not a team in the NCAA that at one time or another hasn't had a player or players screw up. If you fired the head coach everytime a player made a mistake, you wouldn't have any coaches left.
- Picking the NIT using football logic
- Picking the NCAA Basketball Tournament by who would win in football
- Tulane adds a matte black helmet to its (hopefully) alternate uniform in 2015
- SEC names Greg Sankey new commissioner, and he’s already one of the most powerful men in college football
- If Chip Kelly gets run out of NFL, he can always come home
- 5 college football stadiums ready to drop the puck for the NHL
- Episode 161 – Skipping around spring football stories with Braden Gall
- This alternate matte-black helmet for Texas is not happening
- What color is this college football uniform?
- Diving in to the world of concept helmets
Poll: Should Jim Tressel have been fired?
- Updated: March 10, 2011
Should NCAA add time to his suspension?
Ohio State head coach Jim Tressel has been suspended by the university for two games to start the 2011 regular season, but some people feel the length of the suspension should have been longer. Others feel he should have lost his job. What do you think?
Vote in the quick polls below and please share your thoughts and opinions by leaving a comment below.
Be sure to listen to today’s podcast discussing the Tressel situation.