There's not a team in the NCAA that at one time or another hasn't had a player or players screw up. If you fired the head coach everytime a player made a mistake, you wouldn't have any coaches left.
- Wife Knows Best: Week 10 college football picks
- Episode 150: Finally talking about College Football Playoff Rankings
- College Football Playoff Projection: Version 1.2
- Instant replay is great, but it can be better
- Get ready to debate one-loss playoff contenders
- Wife Knows Best: Week 9 college football picks
- Wife Knows Best: Week 8 college football picks
- Heisman Watch: Golson needs some Luck of the Irish vs. Florida State
- Episode 149 – Autograph Signings and Week 8 Preview
- Examining Illinois’ alternate “Gray Ghost” uniform
Poll: Should Jim Tressel have been fired?
- Updated: March 10, 2011
Should NCAA add time to his suspension?
Ohio State head coach Jim Tressel has been suspended by the university for two games to start the 2011 regular season, but some people feel the length of the suspension should have been longer. Others feel he should have lost his job. What do you think?
Vote in the quick polls below and please share your thoughts and opinions by leaving a comment below.
Be sure to listen to today’s podcast discussing the Tressel situation.