There's not a team in the NCAA that at one time or another hasn't had a player or players screw up. If you fired the head coach everytime a player made a mistake, you wouldn't have any coaches left.
- Michigan State’s bronze uniform look is growing on me
- Video: Eric LeGrand’s latest achievement unlocked
- UNC’s new uniforms actually make argyle pretty cool
- TCU’s new uniforms for 2015 unveiled
- Who wins a football title first, Wisconsin or Duke? Neither?
- Big Ten looks for first championship double dip in 62 years
- The Big Ten and what to do with the state of Indiana
- Picking the NIT using football logic
- Picking the NCAA Basketball Tournament by who would win in football
- Tulane adds a matte black helmet to its (hopefully) alternate uniform in 2015
Poll: Should Jim Tressel have been fired?
- Updated: March 10, 2011
Should NCAA add time to his suspension?
Ohio State head coach Jim Tressel has been suspended by the university for two games to start the 2011 regular season, but some people feel the length of the suspension should have been longer. Others feel he should have lost his job. What do you think?
Vote in the quick polls below and please share your thoughts and opinions by leaving a comment below.
Be sure to listen to today’s podcast discussing the Tressel situation.