There's not a team in the NCAA that at one time or another hasn't had a player or players screw up. If you fired the head coach everytime a player made a mistake, you wouldn't have any coaches left.
- Coastal Carolina installing a new teal turf
- New UTSA helmet for 2015 has familiar Longhorn flavor
- UNLV rocking a scarlet helmet in 2015?
- Critics cannot have it both ways with Cardale Jones’ decision
- Final McGuire Metric results: Buckeyes push Big Ten to the top
- The lesson to learn from the 2014 season: Let the season breathe
- My College Football Playoff National Championship Game Prediction
- Episode 159 – Big Ten Bounces Back
- FCS Championship Game: North Dakota State going for history
- Episode 158 – A not so Happy New Year for the SEC?
Poll: Should Jim Tressel have been fired?
- Updated: March 10, 2011
Should NCAA add time to his suspension?
Ohio State head coach Jim Tressel has been suspended by the university for two games to start the 2011 regular season, but some people feel the length of the suspension should have been longer. Others feel he should have lost his job. What do you think?
Vote in the quick polls below and please share your thoughts and opinions by leaving a comment below.
Be sure to listen to today’s podcast discussing the Tressel situation.