There's not a team in the NCAA that at one time or another hasn't had a player or players screw up. If you fired the head coach everytime a player made a mistake, you wouldn't have any coaches left.
- 2015 Preview: Picking the Pac-12
- Podcast: Discussing Maurice Clarett’s latest impact on college football with Aaron Torres
- 2015 college football new season resolutions
- 2015 Preview: Picking the Big Ten
- Podcast: The Thinking Fan’s Guide to Year 2 of the College Football Playoff with Stewart Mandel
- Re-casting Fantastic Four with college football’s mightiest
- Sports Illustrated college football preseason preview issues feature Ohio State, TCU, Dak Prescott and Notre Dame
- 2015 Preview: Picking the Big 12
- State of Ohio trumps preseason football predictions
- 2015 Preview: Picking the ACC
Poll: Should Jim Tressel have been fired?
- Updated: March 10, 2011
Should NCAA add time to his suspension?
Ohio State head coach Jim Tressel has been suspended by the university for two games to start the 2011 regular season, but some people feel the length of the suspension should have been longer. Others feel he should have lost his job. What do you think?
Vote in the quick polls below and please share your thoughts and opinions by leaving a comment below.
Be sure to listen to today’s podcast discussing the Tressel situation.