There's not a team in the NCAA that at one time or another hasn't had a player or players screw up. If you fired the head coach everytime a player made a mistake, you wouldn't have any coaches left.
- CFB Playoff coaches decorate for the holidays (video)
- Ohio State has some fun with numbers, and is wrong
- Episode 157 – Archie Griffin on the Heisman Trophy and Andy Coppens on Wisconsin’s surprise coaching search
- The Big 12’s biggest problem wasn’t the lack of a championship game
- The McGuire Metric vs. the College Football Playoff
- No 2-Minute Warning Podcast is now on iHeart Radio
- Wife Knows Best: Week 15 College Football Picks
- Episode 156 – The Big 12’s Playoff Picture
- Episode 155 – 2014 Pac-12 Championship Game Preview
- College Football Playoff Projection: Version 1.3
Poll: Should Jim Tressel have been fired?
- Updated: March 10, 2011
Should NCAA add time to his suspension?
Ohio State head coach Jim Tressel has been suspended by the university for two games to start the 2011 regular season, but some people feel the length of the suspension should have been longer. Others feel he should have lost his job. What do you think?
Vote in the quick polls below and please share your thoughts and opinions by leaving a comment below.
Be sure to listen to today’s podcast discussing the Tressel situation.