There's not a team in the NCAA that at one time or another hasn't had a player or players screw up. If you fired the head coach everytime a player made a mistake, you wouldn't have any coaches left.
- Athlon Sports asks who has better shot at Top 25 finish; Michigan or Nebraska?
- Uniform Updates: Pitt getting new look in 2016, Syracuse bringing No. 44 back
- LSU’s Odell Beckham Jr. puts SEC on top when it comes to Madden NFL covers
- Bobby Bowden says SEC was too difficult for FSU and national title hopes
- Why is college football in a rush to change championship methods?
- UConn updates its look for 2015
- Michigan State’s bronze uniform look is growing on me
- Video: Eric LeGrand’s latest achievement unlocked
- UNC’s new uniforms actually make argyle pretty cool
- TCU’s new uniforms for 2015 unveiled
Poll: Should Jim Tressel have been fired?
- Updated: March 10, 2011
Should NCAA add time to his suspension?
Ohio State head coach Jim Tressel has been suspended by the university for two games to start the 2011 regular season, but some people feel the length of the suspension should have been longer. Others feel he should have lost his job. What do you think?
Vote in the quick polls below and please share your thoughts and opinions by leaving a comment below.
Be sure to listen to today’s podcast discussing the Tressel situation.