- Tim Beckman gets a fast pass to the 2015 Coaching Carousel
- 2015 Preview: Picking the Pac-12
- Podcast: Discussing Maurice Clarett’s latest impact on college football with Aaron Torres
- 2015 college football new season resolutions
- 2015 Preview: Picking the Big Ten
- Podcast: The Thinking Fan’s Guide to Year 2 of the College Football Playoff with Stewart Mandel
- Re-casting Fantastic Four with college football’s mightiest
- Sports Illustrated college football preseason preview issues feature Ohio State, TCU, Dak Prescott and Notre Dame
- 2015 Preview: Picking the Big 12
- State of Ohio trumps preseason football predictions
Podcast Episode 68: Two interviews for the price of one
- Updated: July 1, 2011
Kris Hughes from Bevo’s Corner talks Longhorns and Scott Prather returns to talk Big 12 coaches
I have a rare double interview episode for you this time, as time left me needed to attach two conversations in to one podcast. In part one we hear from Kris Hughes, who manages Fanattic Network and Bevo’s Corner and just what kind of chances Texas has to rebound from the first losing season in Austin since 1997.
In the second part we bring back Scott Prather from Coaches By the Numbers to run down the coaches of the Big 12 and we learn that Prather is not a fan of NFL coaches going to the college game (I agree). I’ll hold off on my Big 12 coaches rankings for later this month but keep an eye out for them. I will say that Bob Stoops and Mack Brown are at the top, without question.
As for Oklahoma State’s Mike Gundy? Well, he’s a man!
Have a listen to the podcast below, then make sure you are subscribed in iTunes, and following the show on Get Glue! Follow Fanattic Network, Bevo’s Corner and Coaches By The Numbers on Twitter (follow me too). And don’t forget, this podcast can be heard at anytime on Stitcher Radio!
If the audio widget isn’t showing up for you below, click here to listen.