- Is there really SEC bias out there?
- Heisman Watch: TCU’s Trevone Boykin a rising star
- Wife Knows Best: Week 10 college football picks
- Episode 150: Finally talking about College Football Playoff Rankings
- College Football Playoff Projection: Version 1.2
- Instant replay is great, but it can be better
- Get ready to debate one-loss playoff contenders
- Wife Knows Best: Week 9 college football picks
- Wife Knows Best: Week 8 college football picks
- Heisman Watch: Golson needs some Luck of the Irish vs. Florida State
Maryland Under Armour uniforms out-ugly Georgia Pro Combats
- Updated: August 22, 2011
Terps go Derp with new uniforms
NOTE: If you came here looking for the uniforms worn in the season opener against Miami, click here.
The majority of readers voiced their displeasure for the Georgia Bulldogs Nike Pro Combat uniforms over the weekend. Today the Maryland Terrapins brought new meaning to the word “ugly.”
I get that the color combinations are made to resemble the colors of the Maryland state flag, but c’mon. Black is fine, so is red. Yellow is not. At. All.
The yellow pants and black jersey is my least favorite. I don’t think I would have picked that color combination in third grade if they were the only options I had. Red pants and black jersey is next in my least favorites, although it is more tolerable. The all-red, all-black and all-white uniform combinations work for me, but the yellow jersey on black pants and aforementioned yellow pants-black jersey combos need to go. And don’t even think about an all-yellow combination. And if you are going to wear white pants, don’t ruin it with a yellow jersey. Ever.
So once again I’ll let you have your say. Thumbs up or thumbs down? Leave your comments below.