- This alternate matte-black helmet for Texas is not happening
- What color is this college football uniform?
- Diving in to the world of concept helmets
- NFL coaches over think critical moments too
- Video Mailbag: Best QB in 2015, Melvin Gordon among the greats, and the Shippensburg bar scene
- Episode 160 – Counting down to National Signing Day
- Coastal Carolina installing a new teal turf
- New UTSA helmet for 2015 has familiar Longhorn flavor
- UNLV rocking a scarlet helmet in 2015?
- Critics cannot have it both ways with Cardale Jones’ decision
Maryland Under Armour uniforms out-ugly Georgia Pro Combats
- Updated: August 22, 2011
Terps go Derp with new uniforms
NOTE: If you came here looking for the uniforms worn in the season opener against Miami, click here.
The majority of readers voiced their displeasure for the Georgia Bulldogs Nike Pro Combat uniforms over the weekend. Today the Maryland Terrapins brought new meaning to the word “ugly.”
I get that the color combinations are made to resemble the colors of the Maryland state flag, but c’mon. Black is fine, so is red. Yellow is not. At. All.
The yellow pants and black jersey is my least favorite. I don’t think I would have picked that color combination in third grade if they were the only options I had. Red pants and black jersey is next in my least favorites, although it is more tolerable. The all-red, all-black and all-white uniform combinations work for me, but the yellow jersey on black pants and aforementioned yellow pants-black jersey combos need to go. And don’t even think about an all-yellow combination. And if you are going to wear white pants, don’t ruin it with a yellow jersey. Ever.
So once again I’ll let you have your say. Thumbs up or thumbs down? Leave your comments below.