- Athlon Sports asks who has better shot at Top 25 finish; Michigan or Nebraska?
- Uniform Updates: Pitt getting new look in 2016, Syracuse bringing No. 44 back
- LSU’s Odell Beckham Jr. puts SEC on top when it comes to Madden NFL covers
- Bobby Bowden says SEC was too difficult for FSU and national title hopes
- Why is college football in a rush to change championship methods?
- UConn updates its look for 2015
- Michigan State’s bronze uniform look is growing on me
- Video: Eric LeGrand’s latest achievement unlocked
- UNC’s new uniforms actually make argyle pretty cool
- TCU’s new uniforms for 2015 unveiled
Maryland Under Armour uniforms out-ugly Georgia Pro Combats
- Updated: August 22, 2011
Terps go Derp with new uniforms
NOTE: If you came here looking for the uniforms worn in the season opener against Miami, click here.
The majority of readers voiced their displeasure for the Georgia Bulldogs Nike Pro Combat uniforms over the weekend. Today the Maryland Terrapins brought new meaning to the word “ugly.”
I get that the color combinations are made to resemble the colors of the Maryland state flag, but c’mon. Black is fine, so is red. Yellow is not. At. All.
The yellow pants and black jersey is my least favorite. I don’t think I would have picked that color combination in third grade if they were the only options I had. Red pants and black jersey is next in my least favorites, although it is more tolerable. The all-red, all-black and all-white uniform combinations work for me, but the yellow jersey on black pants and aforementioned yellow pants-black jersey combos need to go. And don’t even think about an all-yellow combination. And if you are going to wear white pants, don’t ruin it with a yellow jersey. Ever.
So once again I’ll let you have your say. Thumbs up or thumbs down? Leave your comments below.