- Athlon Sports asks who has better shot at Top 25 finish; Michigan or Nebraska?
- Uniform Updates: Pitt getting new look in 2016, Syracuse bringing No. 44 back
- LSU’s Odell Beckham Jr. puts SEC on top when it comes to Madden NFL covers
- Bobby Bowden says SEC was too difficult for FSU and national title hopes
- Why is college football in a rush to change championship methods?
- UConn updates its look for 2015
- Michigan State’s bronze uniform look is growing on me
- Video: Eric LeGrand’s latest achievement unlocked
- UNC’s new uniforms actually make argyle pretty cool
- TCU’s new uniforms for 2015 unveiled
Stitcher giving listeners a chance to win $100
- Updated: August 15, 2011
Use promo code “collegefb”
Hopefully you know by now that the No 2-Minute Warning Podcast is available on Stitcher SmartRadio. For those who have not caught on yet, now is your chance to get started and maybe win some spending money on the side.
All you need to do is download the Stitcher SmartRadio app to your mobile device (available on Android, BlackBerry and iPhone) so you can start listening to your favorite podcasts and radio shows on your preferred mobile device. There is plenty to choose from with sports programs, news conversation, entertainment and live terrestrial radio feeds and more.
Once you download the app, register for a new account and be sure to use the promo code collegefb for your chance to win $100! One lucky Stitcher listener is going to receive $100 and it might as well be you!
And don’t forget that once you are logged in to Stitcher you can give the show a thumbs up to help spread the word and help our position in the rankings. Right now the No 2-Minute Warning podcast is ranked third on Stitcher under the NCAA Athletics category. If this podcast can crack the Top 20 on Stitcher’s Sports rankings, I’ll throw out a prize of a $50 American Express gift card to one random listener using Stitcher.
So what are you waiting for? Download the app today!