- College football heats up as we move to October
- Athlon Sports Media Poll: How I voted in Week 5
- Heisman Watch: Can Amari Cooper end drought for receivers?
- Video Mailbag: Marshall and BYU’s postseason possibilities and Jameis Winston’s Heisman situation
- Wife Knows Best: Week 5 college football picks
- McGuire Metric: Ranking the Group of Five
- McGuire Metric: Mississippi State on top, Big Ten doubling up Big 12
- Confused about the College Football Playoff? Let me explain…
- Big Ten Stats: Melvin Gordon and Ameer Abdullah rushed for more yards in Week 4 than 39 schools have this season
- Heisman Watch: Is Jameis Winston’s repeat bid officially cooked?
Stitcher giving listeners a chance to win $100
- Updated: August 15, 2011
Use promo code “collegefb”
Hopefully you know by now that the No 2-Minute Warning Podcast is available on Stitcher SmartRadio. For those who have not caught on yet, now is your chance to get started and maybe win some spending money on the side.
All you need to do is download the Stitcher SmartRadio app to your mobile device (available on Android, BlackBerry and iPhone) so you can start listening to your favorite podcasts and radio shows on your preferred mobile device. There is plenty to choose from with sports programs, news conversation, entertainment and live terrestrial radio feeds and more.
Once you download the app, register for a new account and be sure to use the promo code collegefb for your chance to win $100! One lucky Stitcher listener is going to receive $100 and it might as well be you!
And don’t forget that once you are logged in to Stitcher you can give the show a thumbs up to help spread the word and help our position in the rankings. Right now the No 2-Minute Warning podcast is ranked third on Stitcher under the NCAA Athletics category. If this podcast can crack the Top 20 on Stitcher’s Sports rankings, I’ll throw out a prize of a $50 American Express gift card to one random listener using Stitcher.
So what are you waiting for? Download the app today!