- Power ranking Appalachian State’s 21 (yes, 21) new uniform combinations
- 2015 Preview: Picking the Mountain West Conference
- Why I applaud Braxton Miller’s refreshing dedication to Ohio State Buckeyes
- Podcast: An early preview of Pac-12 Media Days with Kyle Kensing
- Podcast: Mid-summer prep for college football
- Q&A: The state of BYU football in 2015, with Mitch Harper
- 2015 Preview: Picking Conference USA
- 2015 Preview: Picking the American Athletic Conference
- Tennessee joins the Nike family and shows off new uniforms
- Off-the-rail radio interview not something Jim Harbaugh needs to worry about
Stitcher giving listeners a chance to win $100
- Updated: August 15, 2011
Use promo code “collegefb”
Hopefully you know by now that the No 2-Minute Warning Podcast is available on Stitcher SmartRadio. For those who have not caught on yet, now is your chance to get started and maybe win some spending money on the side.
All you need to do is download the Stitcher SmartRadio app to your mobile device (available on Android, BlackBerry and iPhone) so you can start listening to your favorite podcasts and radio shows on your preferred mobile device. There is plenty to choose from with sports programs, news conversation, entertainment and live terrestrial radio feeds and more.
Once you download the app, register for a new account and be sure to use the promo code collegefb for your chance to win $100! One lucky Stitcher listener is going to receive $100 and it might as well be you!
And don’t forget that once you are logged in to Stitcher you can give the show a thumbs up to help spread the word and help our position in the rankings. Right now the No 2-Minute Warning podcast is ranked third on Stitcher under the NCAA Athletics category. If this podcast can crack the Top 20 on Stitcher’s Sports rankings, I’ll throw out a prize of a $50 American Express gift card to one random listener using Stitcher.
So what are you waiting for? Download the app today!