- 2015 Preview: Picking Conference USA
- 2015 Preview: Picking the American Athletic Conference
- Off-the-rail radio interview not something Jim Harbaugh needs to worry about
- Navy joins The American: Where AAC goes from here, and what about Army?
- College football returns next month; let’s hope ESPN doesn’t ruin it
- 2014 In Review: Year 2 of the American Athletic Conference
- Derugulation of conference titles would make Group of 5 chase for New Years Six better too
- South Carolina, Steve Spurrier and the Confederate Flag
- A before and after comparison of Syracuse’s new FieldTurf
- Happy (Washington State) Flag Day!
Stitcher giving listeners a chance to win $100
- Updated: August 15, 2011
Use promo code “collegefb”
Hopefully you know by now that the No 2-Minute Warning Podcast is available on Stitcher SmartRadio. For those who have not caught on yet, now is your chance to get started and maybe win some spending money on the side.
All you need to do is download the Stitcher SmartRadio app to your mobile device (available on Android, BlackBerry and iPhone) so you can start listening to your favorite podcasts and radio shows on your preferred mobile device. There is plenty to choose from with sports programs, news conversation, entertainment and live terrestrial radio feeds and more.
Once you download the app, register for a new account and be sure to use the promo code collegefb for your chance to win $100! One lucky Stitcher listener is going to receive $100 and it might as well be you!
And don’t forget that once you are logged in to Stitcher you can give the show a thumbs up to help spread the word and help our position in the rankings. Right now the No 2-Minute Warning podcast is ranked third on Stitcher under the NCAA Athletics category. If this podcast can crack the Top 20 on Stitcher’s Sports rankings, I’ll throw out a prize of a $50 American Express gift card to one random listener using Stitcher.
So what are you waiting for? Download the app today!