- Picking the NIT using football logic
- Picking the NCAA Basketball Tournament by who would win in football
- Tulane adds a matte black helmet to its (hopefully) alternate uniform in 2015
- SEC names Greg Sankey new commissioner, and he’s already one of the most powerful men in college football
- If Chip Kelly gets run out of NFL, he can always come home
- 5 college football stadiums ready to drop the puck for the NHL
- Episode 161 – Skipping around spring football stories with Braden Gall
- This alternate matte-black helmet for Texas is not happening
- What color is this college football uniform?
- Diving in to the world of concept helmets
Stitcher giving listeners a chance to win $100
- Updated: August 15, 2011
Use promo code “collegefb”
Hopefully you know by now that the No 2-Minute Warning Podcast is available on Stitcher SmartRadio. For those who have not caught on yet, now is your chance to get started and maybe win some spending money on the side.
All you need to do is download the Stitcher SmartRadio app to your mobile device (available on Android, BlackBerry and iPhone) so you can start listening to your favorite podcasts and radio shows on your preferred mobile device. There is plenty to choose from with sports programs, news conversation, entertainment and live terrestrial radio feeds and more.
Once you download the app, register for a new account and be sure to use the promo code collegefb for your chance to win $100! One lucky Stitcher listener is going to receive $100 and it might as well be you!
And don’t forget that once you are logged in to Stitcher you can give the show a thumbs up to help spread the word and help our position in the rankings. Right now the No 2-Minute Warning podcast is ranked third on Stitcher under the NCAA Athletics category. If this podcast can crack the Top 20 on Stitcher’s Sports rankings, I’ll throw out a prize of a $50 American Express gift card to one random listener using Stitcher.
So what are you waiting for? Download the app today!