- CFB Playoff coaches decorate for the holidays (video)
- Ohio State has some fun with numbers, and is wrong
- Episode 157 – Archie Griffin on the Heisman Trophy and Andy Coppens on Wisconsin’s surprise coaching search
- The Big 12’s biggest problem wasn’t the lack of a championship game
- The McGuire Metric vs. the College Football Playoff
- No 2-Minute Warning Podcast is now on iHeart Radio
- Wife Knows Best: Week 15 College Football Picks
- Episode 156 – The Big 12’s Playoff Picture
- Episode 155 – 2014 Pac-12 Championship Game Preview
- College Football Playoff Projection: Version 1.3
Radio: ESPN Hawaii, The Sports Animals 11.1.2011
- Updated: November 2, 2011
Talking Alabama-LSU, Big East expansion and Lane Kiffin
I was a guest on the Sports Animals show on ESPN Hawaii (KHLO-AM in Honolulu) Monday night to preview this weekend’s epic clash in the SEC between the top two teams in the BCS standings, LSU and Alabama. This is the first time I go on record saying that Alabama will win this week (it most certainly will not be the last). We also touch on Big East expansion news that came down yesterday and Lane Kiffin‘s comments about the Pac 12 officials in the Trojans’ loss to Stanford and whether or not his father and USC defensive coordinator Monte Kiffin should say anything to his son.
I will make an appearance on Greg Swaim‘s radio show today and will be on TribLIVE Radio in Pittsburgh every Thursday at 3 p.m. for the rest of the college football season, where we will primarily discuss Pittsburgh, West Virginia and Penn State on a regular basis.
If the audio widget is not showing up for you below, click here to listen.