- Off-the-rail radio interview not something Jim Harbaugh needs to worry about
- Navy joins The American: Where AAC goes from here, and what about Army?
- College football returns next month; let’s hope ESPN doesn’t ruin it
- 2014 In Review: Year 2 of the American Athletic Conference
- Derugulation of conference titles would make Group of 5 chase for New Years Six better too
- South Carolina, Steve Spurrier and the Confederate Flag
- A before and after comparison of Syracuse’s new FieldTurf
- Happy (Washington State) Flag Day!
- Athlon Sports asks who has better shot at Top 25 finish; Michigan or Nebraska?
- Uniform Updates: Pitt getting new look in 2016, Syracuse bringing No. 44 back
Radio: ESPN Hawaii, The Sports Animals 11.1.2011
- Updated: November 2, 2011
Talking Alabama-LSU, Big East expansion and Lane Kiffin
I was a guest on the Sports Animals show on ESPN Hawaii (KHLO-AM in Honolulu) Monday night to preview this weekend’s epic clash in the SEC between the top two teams in the BCS standings, LSU and Alabama. This is the first time I go on record saying that Alabama will win this week (it most certainly will not be the last). We also touch on Big East expansion news that came down yesterday and Lane Kiffin‘s comments about the Pac 12 officials in the Trojans’ loss to Stanford and whether or not his father and USC defensive coordinator Monte Kiffin should say anything to his son.
I will make an appearance on Greg Swaim‘s radio show today and will be on TribLIVE Radio in Pittsburgh every Thursday at 3 p.m. for the rest of the college football season, where we will primarily discuss Pittsburgh, West Virginia and Penn State on a regular basis.
If the audio widget is not showing up for you below, click here to listen.