- Picking the NIT using football logic
- Picking the NCAA Basketball Tournament by who would win in football
- Tulane adds a matte black helmet to its (hopefully) alternate uniform in 2015
- SEC names Greg Sankey new commissioner, and he’s already one of the most powerful men in college football
- If Chip Kelly gets run out of NFL, he can always come home
- 5 college football stadiums ready to drop the puck for the NHL
- Episode 161 – Skipping around spring football stories with Braden Gall
- This alternate matte-black helmet for Texas is not happening
- What color is this college football uniform?
- Diving in to the world of concept helmets
Radio: ESPN Hawaii, The Sports Animals 11.1.2011
- Updated: November 2, 2011
Talking Alabama-LSU, Big East expansion and Lane Kiffin
I was a guest on the Sports Animals show on ESPN Hawaii (KHLO-AM in Honolulu) Monday night to preview this weekend’s epic clash in the SEC between the top two teams in the BCS standings, LSU and Alabama. This is the first time I go on record saying that Alabama will win this week (it most certainly will not be the last). We also touch on Big East expansion news that came down yesterday and Lane Kiffin‘s comments about the Pac 12 officials in the Trojans’ loss to Stanford and whether or not his father and USC defensive coordinator Monte Kiffin should say anything to his son.
I will make an appearance on Greg Swaim‘s radio show today and will be on TribLIVE Radio in Pittsburgh every Thursday at 3 p.m. for the rest of the college football season, where we will primarily discuss Pittsburgh, West Virginia and Penn State on a regular basis.
If the audio widget is not showing up for you below, click here to listen.