- Who made my FWAA All-American ballot in 2014
- Wife Knows Best: Week 13 College Football Picks
- How your team will or will not win its conference or division
- Episode 153 – Doug Flutie on the Hail Flutie, Heisman Trophy race, playoffs and the Capital One Cup
- Don’t look now, but Boise State is now biggest threat to Marshall
- Heisman Watch: Wisconsin’s Melvin Gordon ready for B1G Heisman Showdown
- Episode 152 – Previewing Wisconsin-Nebraska
- Wife Knows Best: Week 12 College Football Picks
- McGuire Metric and College Football Playoff Contenders
- Video Mailbag: Hot seats for Hoke and Muschamp, SEC getting two playoff spots and a What If for Michigan State
Radio: ESPN Hawaii, The Sports Animals 11.1.2011
- Updated: November 2, 2011
Talking Alabama-LSU, Big East expansion and Lane Kiffin
I was a guest on the Sports Animals show on ESPN Hawaii (KHLO-AM in Honolulu) Monday night to preview this weekend’s epic clash in the SEC between the top two teams in the BCS standings, LSU and Alabama. This is the first time I go on record saying that Alabama will win this week (it most certainly will not be the last). We also touch on Big East expansion news that came down yesterday and Lane Kiffin‘s comments about the Pac 12 officials in the Trojans’ loss to Stanford and whether or not his father and USC defensive coordinator Monte Kiffin should say anything to his son.
I will make an appearance on Greg Swaim‘s radio show today and will be on TribLIVE Radio in Pittsburgh every Thursday at 3 p.m. for the rest of the college football season, where we will primarily discuss Pittsburgh, West Virginia and Penn State on a regular basis.
If the audio widget is not showing up for you below, click here to listen.