- Athlon Sports asks who has better shot at Top 25 finish; Michigan or Nebraska?
- Uniform Updates: Pitt getting new look in 2016, Syracuse bringing No. 44 back
- LSU’s Odell Beckham Jr. puts SEC on top when it comes to Madden NFL covers
- Bobby Bowden says SEC was too difficult for FSU and national title hopes
- Why is college football in a rush to change championship methods?
- UConn updates its look for 2015
- Michigan State’s bronze uniform look is growing on me
- Video: Eric LeGrand’s latest achievement unlocked
- UNC’s new uniforms actually make argyle pretty cool
- TCU’s new uniforms for 2015 unveiled
Announcement: No 2-Minute Warning Podcast is hitting the airwaves of Oklahoma
- Updated: February 13, 2012
Pioneer Digital TV will carry an encore presentation of the podcast weekly
College football fans in Oklahoma will be able to listen to the No 2-Minute Warning podcast every Friday beginning this week. Pioneer Digital TV will carry the podcast every Friday for one hour, unless otherwise noted, in an audio format. Each week the best clips and interviews from the podcast will be edited in to a trimmed down hour format for sharing throughout the state of Oklahoma, and in portions of Texas and Kansas.
Check your local listings for channels but Pioneer Digital TV channels 150 and 152 should be airing the podcast Friday at 5 p.m. Central time starting this week.
Hopefully this allows a few college football fans to discover the podcast, and once we get closer to the start of the 2012 college football season it is my hope that this picks up a little steam. Click here for channel availability on the Pioneer Digital TV system.
A special thanks to Greg Swaim for helping to bring the podcast to the airwaves in Oklahoma.
For those outside of the potential viewing area, make sure you are subscribed in iTunes, and following the show on Get Glue! Also don’t forget this podcast can be heard at anytime on Stitcher Radio (and click here for a promo code to get started and a chance to win $100)!
If you have any questions please let me know.