- Power ranking Appalachian State’s 21 (yes, 21) new uniform combinations
- 2015 Preview: Picking the Mountain West Conference
- Why I applaud Braxton Miller’s refreshing dedication to Ohio State Buckeyes
- Podcast: An early preview of Pac-12 Media Days with Kyle Kensing
- Podcast: Mid-summer prep for college football
- Q&A: The state of BYU football in 2015, with Mitch Harper
- 2015 Preview: Picking Conference USA
- 2015 Preview: Picking the American Athletic Conference
- Tennessee joins the Nike family and shows off new uniforms
- Off-the-rail radio interview not something Jim Harbaugh needs to worry about
Announcement: No 2-Minute Warning Podcast is hitting the airwaves of Oklahoma
- Updated: February 13, 2012
Pioneer Digital TV will carry an encore presentation of the podcast weekly
College football fans in Oklahoma will be able to listen to the No 2-Minute Warning podcast every Friday beginning this week. Pioneer Digital TV will carry the podcast every Friday for one hour, unless otherwise noted, in an audio format. Each week the best clips and interviews from the podcast will be edited in to a trimmed down hour format for sharing throughout the state of Oklahoma, and in portions of Texas and Kansas.
Check your local listings for channels but Pioneer Digital TV channels 150 and 152 should be airing the podcast Friday at 5 p.m. Central time starting this week.
Hopefully this allows a few college football fans to discover the podcast, and once we get closer to the start of the 2012 college football season it is my hope that this picks up a little steam. Click here for channel availability on the Pioneer Digital TV system.
A special thanks to Greg Swaim for helping to bring the podcast to the airwaves in Oklahoma.
For those outside of the potential viewing area, make sure you are subscribed in iTunes, and following the show on Get Glue! Also don’t forget this podcast can be heard at anytime on Stitcher Radio (and click here for a promo code to get started and a chance to win $100)!
If you have any questions please let me know.