- Podcast: Going on record with CFB Playoff picks and Week 1
- Tim Beckman gets a fast pass to the 2015 Coaching Carousel
- 2015 Preview: Picking the Pac-12
- Podcast: Discussing Maurice Clarett’s latest impact on college football with Aaron Torres
- 2015 college football new season resolutions
- 2015 Preview: Picking the Big Ten
- Podcast: The Thinking Fan’s Guide to Year 2 of the College Football Playoff with Stewart Mandel
- Re-casting Fantastic Four with college football’s mightiest
- Sports Illustrated college football preseason preview issues feature Ohio State, TCU, Dak Prescott and Notre Dame
- 2015 Preview: Picking the Big 12
Announcement: No 2-Minute Warning Podcast is hitting the airwaves of Oklahoma
- Updated: February 13, 2012
Pioneer Digital TV will carry an encore presentation of the podcast weekly
College football fans in Oklahoma will be able to listen to the No 2-Minute Warning podcast every Friday beginning this week. Pioneer Digital TV will carry the podcast every Friday for one hour, unless otherwise noted, in an audio format. Each week the best clips and interviews from the podcast will be edited in to a trimmed down hour format for sharing throughout the state of Oklahoma, and in portions of Texas and Kansas.
Check your local listings for channels but Pioneer Digital TV channels 150 and 152 should be airing the podcast Friday at 5 p.m. Central time starting this week.
Hopefully this allows a few college football fans to discover the podcast, and once we get closer to the start of the 2012 college football season it is my hope that this picks up a little steam. Click here for channel availability on the Pioneer Digital TV system.
A special thanks to Greg Swaim for helping to bring the podcast to the airwaves in Oklahoma.
For those outside of the potential viewing area, make sure you are subscribed in iTunes, and following the show on Get Glue! Also don’t forget this podcast can be heard at anytime on Stitcher Radio (and click here for a promo code to get started and a chance to win $100)!
If you have any questions please let me know.