- 2015 Preview: Picking Conference USA
- 2015 Preview: Picking the American Athletic Conference
- Off-the-rail radio interview not something Jim Harbaugh needs to worry about
- Navy joins The American: Where AAC goes from here, and what about Army?
- College football returns next month; let’s hope ESPN doesn’t ruin it
- 2014 In Review: Year 2 of the American Athletic Conference
- Derugulation of conference titles would make Group of 5 chase for New Years Six better too
- South Carolina, Steve Spurrier and the Confederate Flag
- A before and after comparison of Syracuse’s new FieldTurf
- Happy (Washington State) Flag Day!
Anti-RG3 NCAA Football 13 alternate cover already leaked
- Updated: February 27, 2012
Not everybody likes the NCAA Football 13 cover
Earlier today we learned that Baylor quarterback Robert Griffin III had been named the cover athlete for NCAA Football 13. We also know that some other college football icon from yesteryear will be joining RG3 on the cover of this year’s college football video game of choice (even if by default).
Well, as you might expect, not everybody is thrilled to see Baylor’s Heisman Trophy quarterback on the cover of the game, and thanks to the wonders of the Internet and Photoshop, the alternative, anti-RG3 covers are already filtering through the digital landscape. Not surprisingly, this first alternative carries a heavy Big 12 influence.
Well played, Big 12 fans.