- Tim Beckman gets a fast pass to the 2015 Coaching Carousel
- 2015 Preview: Picking the Pac-12
- Podcast: Discussing Maurice Clarett’s latest impact on college football with Aaron Torres
- 2015 college football new season resolutions
- 2015 Preview: Picking the Big Ten
- Podcast: The Thinking Fan’s Guide to Year 2 of the College Football Playoff with Stewart Mandel
- Re-casting Fantastic Four with college football’s mightiest
- Sports Illustrated college football preseason preview issues feature Ohio State, TCU, Dak Prescott and Notre Dame
- 2015 Preview: Picking the Big 12
- State of Ohio trumps preseason football predictions
Episode 101: Getting caught up on Big East realignment
- Updated: February 13, 2012
Redrawing the map of the Big East with Mark Ennis
While the Big East will welcome all of these new members in the next few years, they will also bid farewell to West Virginia, Pittsburgh and Syracuse between now and 2013. With all of this going on the Mountain West Conference and Conference USA are teaming up to try to one-up the Big East’s vision of spanning the continent like no other conference (On Crystal Ball Run we offer some name suggestions).
Got all of that?
If not, don’t worry. It really is a lot to comprehend, there are a ton of storylines in the Big East, and we have not even ventured in to the possibility of the Big East losing more members, such as Louisville to the Big 12 for example.
On the podcast today to break it all down, and give us a feel for just where the Big East stands right now is Mark Ennis,co-manager of Big East Coast Bias and co-host of The Two Man Game on ESPN 680 in Louisville. He is the podcast’s go-to guy for Big East opinion and commentary, so naturally it was due time to welcome him back to the show.
Have a listen to the podcast below, then make sure you are subscribed in iTunes, and following the show on Get Glue! Follow Big East Coast Bias on Twitter @BECB_SBN (follow me too). Follow Ennis @Mengus22. And don’t forget, this podcast can be heard at anytime on Stitcher Radio (and click here for a promo code to get started and a chance to win $100)!
A portion of this podcast will be featured in our first ever encore presentation Friday evening, airing live on Pioneer Digital TV channels 150 and 152 in Oklahoma, and parts of Texas and Kansas where available. Click here for more information.
If the audio widget does not show up for you, click here to listen.
Hype this up on BallHyped.