- Video Mailbag: Best QB in 2015, Melvin Gordon among the greats, and the Shippensburg bar scene
- Episode 160 – Counting down to National Signing Day
- Coastal Carolina installing a new teal turf
- New UTSA helmet for 2015 has familiar Longhorn flavor
- UNLV rocking a scarlet helmet in 2015?
- Critics cannot have it both ways with Cardale Jones’ decision
- Final McGuire Metric results: Buckeyes push Big Ten to the top
- The lesson to learn from the 2014 season: Let the season breathe
- My College Football Playoff National Championship Game Prediction
- Episode 159 – Big Ten Bounces Back
Episode 101: Getting caught up on Big East realignment
- Updated: February 13, 2012
Redrawing the map of the Big East with Mark Ennis
While the Big East will welcome all of these new members in the next few years, they will also bid farewell to West Virginia, Pittsburgh and Syracuse between now and 2013. With all of this going on the Mountain West Conference and Conference USA are teaming up to try to one-up the Big East’s vision of spanning the continent like no other conference (On Crystal Ball Run we offer some name suggestions).
Got all of that?
If not, don’t worry. It really is a lot to comprehend, there are a ton of storylines in the Big East, and we have not even ventured in to the possibility of the Big East losing more members, such as Louisville to the Big 12 for example.
On the podcast today to break it all down, and give us a feel for just where the Big East stands right now is Mark Ennis,co-manager of Big East Coast Bias and co-host of The Two Man Game on ESPN 680 in Louisville. He is the podcast’s go-to guy for Big East opinion and commentary, so naturally it was due time to welcome him back to the show.
Have a listen to the podcast below, then make sure you are subscribed in iTunes, and following the show on Get Glue! Follow Big East Coast Bias on Twitter @BECB_SBN (follow me too). Follow Ennis @Mengus22. And don’t forget, this podcast can be heard at anytime on Stitcher Radio (and click here for a promo code to get started and a chance to win $100)!
A portion of this podcast will be featured in our first ever encore presentation Friday evening, airing live on Pioneer Digital TV channels 150 and 152 in Oklahoma, and parts of Texas and Kansas where available. Click here for more information.
If the audio widget does not show up for you, click here to listen.
Hype this up on BallHyped.