- Athlon Sports asks who has better shot at Top 25 finish; Michigan or Nebraska?
- Uniform Updates: Pitt getting new look in 2016, Syracuse bringing No. 44 back
- LSU’s Odell Beckham Jr. puts SEC on top when it comes to Madden NFL covers
- Bobby Bowden says SEC was too difficult for FSU and national title hopes
- Why is college football in a rush to change championship methods?
- UConn updates its look for 2015
- Michigan State’s bronze uniform look is growing on me
- Video: Eric LeGrand’s latest achievement unlocked
- UNC’s new uniforms actually make argyle pretty cool
- TCU’s new uniforms for 2015 unveiled
Episode 99: William & Mary DE Marcus Hyde working for NFL shot
- Updated: February 2, 2012
Tribe defensive end Marcus Hyde has thrived since move to DE
William & Mary has four players currently in the NFL, but Marcus Hyde hopes to make it one more from the Tribe. The senior defensive end has wrapped up his college career and is now training in hopes that he will find a roster spot somewhere in the NFL. On today’s podcast we talk to Hyde about his college journey, from the confusion that clouded his recruitment between Virginia and Temple ultimately leading him to William & Mary to recording a CAA record five sacks in a single game and a successful senior season. We also get a look in to the daily routine of training to be an NFL player. Spoiler alert, Hyde is probably burning more calories before 6 a.m. than you will in a single week.
Have a listen to the podcast below, then make sure you are subscribed in iTunes, and following the show on Get Glue! And don’t forget, this podcast can be heard at anytime on Stitcher Radio (and click here for a promo code to get started and a chance to win $100)!
If the widget is not showing up for you, click here to listen.
Hype this up on BallHyped.