- The Big Ten and what to do with the state of Indiana
- Picking the NIT using football logic
- Picking the NCAA Basketball Tournament by who would win in football
- Tulane adds a matte black helmet to its (hopefully) alternate uniform in 2015
- SEC names Greg Sankey new commissioner, and he’s already one of the most powerful men in college football
- If Chip Kelly gets run out of NFL, he can always come home
- 5 college football stadiums ready to drop the puck for the NHL
- Episode 161 – Skipping around spring football stories with Braden Gall
- This alternate matte-black helmet for Texas is not happening
- What color is this college football uniform?
Poll: The Best Recruiting Service
- Updated: February 1, 2012
Who do you get your recruiting information from?
National Signing Day is here, which means it is probably the biggest day of the year for web traffic for three websites. The top three recruiting services are Rivals.com, Scout.com and relative new kid on the block 247Sports. Whether you get your dose of recruiting information from their national site(s) or one of their many individual school-based affiliates, I’m curious which one is your favorite.
Please take a moment to vote in the poll below and I’ll revisit the results at the end of the week. While I consider Rivals, scout and 247 to be the big three, I included ESPN, MaxPreps and an option for Other, just in case. If you vote “Other,” please leave a comment with who would receive your consideration.
When you are done, be sure to review the ten rules of National Signing Day.