- Podcast: Going on record with CFB Playoff picks and Week 1
- Tim Beckman gets a fast pass to the 2015 Coaching Carousel
- 2015 Preview: Picking the Pac-12
- Podcast: Discussing Maurice Clarett’s latest impact on college football with Aaron Torres
- 2015 college football new season resolutions
- 2015 Preview: Picking the Big Ten
- Podcast: The Thinking Fan’s Guide to Year 2 of the College Football Playoff with Stewart Mandel
- Re-casting Fantastic Four with college football’s mightiest
- Sports Illustrated college football preseason preview issues feature Ohio State, TCU, Dak Prescott and Notre Dame
- 2015 Preview: Picking the Big 12
Poll: The Best Recruiting Service
- Updated: February 1, 2012
Who do you get your recruiting information from?
National Signing Day is here, which means it is probably the biggest day of the year for web traffic for three websites. The top three recruiting services are Rivals.com, Scout.com and relative new kid on the block 247Sports. Whether you get your dose of recruiting information from their national site(s) or one of their many individual school-based affiliates, I’m curious which one is your favorite.
Please take a moment to vote in the poll below and I’ll revisit the results at the end of the week. While I consider Rivals, scout and 247 to be the big three, I included ESPN, MaxPreps and an option for Other, just in case. If you vote “Other,” please leave a comment with who would receive your consideration.
When you are done, be sure to review the ten rules of National Signing Day.