- Athlon Sports asks who has better shot at Top 25 finish; Michigan or Nebraska?
- Uniform Updates: Pitt getting new look in 2016, Syracuse bringing No. 44 back
- LSU’s Odell Beckham Jr. puts SEC on top when it comes to Madden NFL covers
- Bobby Bowden says SEC was too difficult for FSU and national title hopes
- Why is college football in a rush to change championship methods?
- UConn updates its look for 2015
- Michigan State’s bronze uniform look is growing on me
- Video: Eric LeGrand’s latest achievement unlocked
- UNC’s new uniforms actually make argyle pretty cool
- TCU’s new uniforms for 2015 unveiled
Poll: The Best Recruiting Service
- Updated: February 1, 2012
Who do you get your recruiting information from?
National Signing Day is here, which means it is probably the biggest day of the year for web traffic for three websites. The top three recruiting services are Rivals.com, Scout.com and relative new kid on the block 247Sports. Whether you get your dose of recruiting information from their national site(s) or one of their many individual school-based affiliates, I’m curious which one is your favorite.
Please take a moment to vote in the poll below and I’ll revisit the results at the end of the week. While I consider Rivals, scout and 247 to be the big three, I included ESPN, MaxPreps and an option for Other, just in case. If you vote “Other,” please leave a comment with who would receive your consideration.
When you are done, be sure to review the ten rules of National Signing Day.