- Wife Knows Best: Week 13 College Football Picks
- How your team will or will not win its conference or division
- Episode 153 – Doug Flutie on the Hail Flutie, Heisman Trophy race, playoffs and the Capital One Cup
- Don’t look now, but Boise State is now biggest threat to Marshall
- Heisman Watch: Wisconsin’s Melvin Gordon ready for B1G Heisman Showdown
- Episode 152 – Previewing Wisconsin-Nebraska
- Wife Knows Best: Week 12 College Football Picks
- McGuire Metric and College Football Playoff Contenders
- Video Mailbag: Hot seats for Hoke and Muschamp, SEC getting two playoff spots and a What If for Michigan State
- Wife Knows Best: Week 11 College Football Picks
Poll: The Best Recruiting Service
- Updated: February 1, 2012
Who do you get your recruiting information from?
National Signing Day is here, which means it is probably the biggest day of the year for web traffic for three websites. The top three recruiting services are Rivals.com, Scout.com and relative new kid on the block 247Sports. Whether you get your dose of recruiting information from their national site(s) or one of their many individual school-based affiliates, I’m curious which one is your favorite.
Please take a moment to vote in the poll below and I’ll revisit the results at the end of the week. While I consider Rivals, scout and 247 to be the big three, I included ESPN, MaxPreps and an option for Other, just in case. If you vote “Other,” please leave a comment with who would receive your consideration.
When you are done, be sure to review the ten rules of National Signing Day.