- Michigan State’s bronze uniform look is growing on me
- Video: Eric LeGrand’s latest achievement unlocked
- UNC’s new uniforms actually make argyle pretty cool
- TCU’s new uniforms for 2015 unveiled
- Who wins a football title first, Wisconsin or Duke? Neither?
- Big Ten looks for first championship double dip in 62 years
- The Big Ten and what to do with the state of Indiana
- Picking the NIT using football logic
- Picking the NCAA Basketball Tournament by who would win in football
- Tulane adds a matte black helmet to its (hopefully) alternate uniform in 2015
Stanford video takes not-so-subtle shot at USC
- Updated: February 23, 2012
And we like that
Making a list of differences between USC and Stanford could take a while before we even get to the way they conduct on the football field and sidelines. USC has a certain swagger, an edge or cool factor. They’re USC, and they are not afraid to let everyone know about it. Or so that is how it comes off at times, especially when USC is at the top of their game (which may be the case in 2012). But when it comes to college football supremacy in the state of California the last couple years there is no doubt that it has been Stanford on top of the heap.
Stanford has reached two straight BCS bowl games for the first time in program history, and now the Cardinal are starting to feel confident in their own abilities and developing their own bit of swagger. Andrew Luck and Toby Gerhart have set the tone for the program, as well as former coach Jim Harbaugh. So who will be the next player to carry the banner for Stanford? Whoever it may be, Stanford will continue to do things their own way. This video attempts to drive home that point, opening with a contrast between the way USC and Stanford differ in responses to a touchdown.
Hype this up on BallHyped.