- Athlon Sports asks who has better shot at Top 25 finish; Michigan or Nebraska?
- Uniform Updates: Pitt getting new look in 2016, Syracuse bringing No. 44 back
- LSU’s Odell Beckham Jr. puts SEC on top when it comes to Madden NFL covers
- Bobby Bowden says SEC was too difficult for FSU and national title hopes
- Why is college football in a rush to change championship methods?
- UConn updates its look for 2015
- Michigan State’s bronze uniform look is growing on me
- Video: Eric LeGrand’s latest achievement unlocked
- UNC’s new uniforms actually make argyle pretty cool
- TCU’s new uniforms for 2015 unveiled
This may be the most “Alabama” thing ever
- Updated: February 29, 2012
Home Depot uses Alabama championship seasons for aisle numbers
OK, the Mardi Gras parade float poking fun at LSU in the BCS Championship game was pretty good Alabama fans, but that can only be celebrated one day out of the year. But when you need light bulbs, air filters, paint hardware and more for your spring and summer home projects and more, you cannot escape the Alabama pride at this Home Depot in Tuscaloosa.
The aisle numbers at the Tuscaloosa, Alabama Home Depot have been altered to honor the numerous Alabama national championships. Need plumbing supplies? Forget about the usual aisles from 27 to 31. Check down 1973.
In case you were wondering, the in-store layout for this location available online does not alter the aisle numbers, much to the disappointment of this website.
There is a slight flaw in this though, as this particular Home Depot has 41 aisles. Of course, Alabama does have 26 conference titles to brag about too. Perhaps there is enough room in this Home Depot for some more aisle bragging? When it comes to Alabama fans, we expect nothing less.
We cannot confirm that a Lowe’s in Baton Rouge has done a similar concept, but can only do so with half of their store (rimshot).
Hype this up on BallHyped.