- Episode 160 – Counting down to National Signing Day
- Coastal Carolina installing a new teal turf
- New UTSA helmet for 2015 has familiar Longhorn flavor
- UNLV rocking a scarlet helmet in 2015?
- Critics cannot have it both ways with Cardale Jones’ decision
- Final McGuire Metric results: Buckeyes push Big Ten to the top
- The lesson to learn from the 2014 season: Let the season breathe
- My College Football Playoff National Championship Game Prediction
- Episode 159 – Big Ten Bounces Back
- FCS Championship Game: North Dakota State going for history
Marcus Hyde’s NFL Draft Journal: On the eve of pro day
- Updated: March 13, 2012
William & Mary’s Marcus Hyde is ready for pro day
William & Mary’s Marcus Hyde was a previous guest on the podcast (listen here). Now he is giving us a look inside his life as he trains in hopes of getting a shot to play in the NFL. Read his previous entry here.
It’s the day the before pro day! I can honestly say this feels like the longest day ever.
I’ve been training so hard for weeks now and I’m ready to just go out and there run already! Got some good practice runs in on Monday and today, right within the times I want.
These past few days have all been about rehab and staying hydrated for Wednesday. I’ve been hitting the cold tub a lot over the past few days and stretching down quite a bit. This leaves me with a lot of time to think about how tomorrow might go. It’s pretty hard not to get nervous because of how big this is for me. I try not to think about it and I’m sure tomorrow the adrenaline is going to be pumping like crazy, hopefully getting me better times!
So tonight I’ll hit the cold tub again and stretch out then get a good nights sleep and be ready to attack tomorrow! Wish me luck! I’ll let you all know how it goes!
Follow Marcus on Twitter @Marcus_Hyde.
Hype this up on BallHyped.