- 2015 Preview: Picking Conference USA
- 2015 Preview: Picking the American Athletic Conference
- Off-the-rail radio interview not something Jim Harbaugh needs to worry about
- Navy joins The American: Where AAC goes from here, and what about Army?
- College football returns next month; let’s hope ESPN doesn’t ruin it
- 2014 In Review: Year 2 of the American Athletic Conference
- Derugulation of conference titles would make Group of 5 chase for New Years Six better too
- South Carolina, Steve Spurrier and the Confederate Flag
- A before and after comparison of Syracuse’s new FieldTurf
- Happy (Washington State) Flag Day!
Marcus Hyde’s NFL Draft Journal: On the eve of pro day
- Updated: March 13, 2012
William & Mary’s Marcus Hyde is ready for pro day
William & Mary’s Marcus Hyde was a previous guest on the podcast (listen here). Now he is giving us a look inside his life as he trains in hopes of getting a shot to play in the NFL. Read his previous entry here.
It’s the day the before pro day! I can honestly say this feels like the longest day ever.
I’ve been training so hard for weeks now and I’m ready to just go out and there run already! Got some good practice runs in on Monday and today, right within the times I want.
These past few days have all been about rehab and staying hydrated for Wednesday. I’ve been hitting the cold tub a lot over the past few days and stretching down quite a bit. This leaves me with a lot of time to think about how tomorrow might go. It’s pretty hard not to get nervous because of how big this is for me. I try not to think about it and I’m sure tomorrow the adrenaline is going to be pumping like crazy, hopefully getting me better times!
So tonight I’ll hit the cold tub again and stretch out then get a good nights sleep and be ready to attack tomorrow! Wish me luck! I’ll let you all know how it goes!
Follow Marcus on Twitter @Marcus_Hyde.
Hype this up on BallHyped.