- Wife Knows Best: Week 14 College Football Picks
- Who made my FWAA All-American ballot in 2014
- Wife Knows Best: Week 13 College Football Picks
- How your team will or will not win its conference or division
- Episode 153 – Doug Flutie on the Hail Flutie, Heisman Trophy race, playoffs and the Capital One Cup
- Don’t look now, but Boise State is now biggest threat to Marshall
- Heisman Watch: Wisconsin’s Melvin Gordon ready for B1G Heisman Showdown
- Episode 152 – Previewing Wisconsin-Nebraska
- Wife Knows Best: Week 12 College Football Picks
- McGuire Metric and College Football Playoff Contenders
Marcus Hyde’s NFL Draft Journal: On the eve of pro day
- Updated: March 13, 2012
William & Mary’s Marcus Hyde is ready for pro day
William & Mary’s Marcus Hyde was a previous guest on the podcast (listen here). Now he is giving us a look inside his life as he trains in hopes of getting a shot to play in the NFL. Read his previous entry here.
It’s the day the before pro day! I can honestly say this feels like the longest day ever.
I’ve been training so hard for weeks now and I’m ready to just go out and there run already! Got some good practice runs in on Monday and today, right within the times I want.
These past few days have all been about rehab and staying hydrated for Wednesday. I’ve been hitting the cold tub a lot over the past few days and stretching down quite a bit. This leaves me with a lot of time to think about how tomorrow might go. It’s pretty hard not to get nervous because of how big this is for me. I try not to think about it and I’m sure tomorrow the adrenaline is going to be pumping like crazy, hopefully getting me better times!
So tonight I’ll hit the cold tub again and stretch out then get a good nights sleep and be ready to attack tomorrow! Wish me luck! I’ll let you all know how it goes!
Follow Marcus on Twitter @Marcus_Hyde.
Hype this up on BallHyped.