- CFB Playoff coaches decorate for the holidays (video)
- Ohio State has some fun with numbers, and is wrong
- Episode 157 – Archie Griffin on the Heisman Trophy and Andy Coppens on Wisconsin’s surprise coaching search
- The Big 12’s biggest problem wasn’t the lack of a championship game
- The McGuire Metric vs. the College Football Playoff
- No 2-Minute Warning Podcast is now on iHeart Radio
- Wife Knows Best: Week 15 College Football Picks
- Episode 156 – The Big 12’s Playoff Picture
- Episode 155 – 2014 Pac-12 Championship Game Preview
- College Football Playoff Projection: Version 1.3
Marcus Hyde’s NFL Draft Journal: On the eve of pro day
- Updated: March 13, 2012
William & Mary’s Marcus Hyde is ready for pro day
William & Mary’s Marcus Hyde was a previous guest on the podcast (listen here). Now he is giving us a look inside his life as he trains in hopes of getting a shot to play in the NFL. Read his previous entry here.
It’s the day the before pro day! I can honestly say this feels like the longest day ever.
I’ve been training so hard for weeks now and I’m ready to just go out and there run already! Got some good practice runs in on Monday and today, right within the times I want.
These past few days have all been about rehab and staying hydrated for Wednesday. I’ve been hitting the cold tub a lot over the past few days and stretching down quite a bit. This leaves me with a lot of time to think about how tomorrow might go. It’s pretty hard not to get nervous because of how big this is for me. I try not to think about it and I’m sure tomorrow the adrenaline is going to be pumping like crazy, hopefully getting me better times!
So tonight I’ll hit the cold tub again and stretch out then get a good nights sleep and be ready to attack tomorrow! Wish me luck! I’ll let you all know how it goes!
Follow Marcus on Twitter @Marcus_Hyde.
Hype this up on BallHyped.