- 2015 Preview: Picking the Mountain West Conference
- Why I applaud Braxton Miller’s refreshing dedication to Ohio State Buckeyes
- Podcast: An early preview of Pac-12 Media Days with Kyle Kensing
- Podcast: Mid-summer prep for college football
- Q&A: The state of BYU football in 2015, with Mitch Harper
- 2015 Preview: Picking Conference USA
- 2015 Preview: Picking the American Athletic Conference
- Tennessee joins the Nike family and shows off new uniforms
- Off-the-rail radio interview not something Jim Harbaugh needs to worry about
- Navy joins The American: Where AAC goes from here, and what about Army?
Uniform Madness: Elite Eight poll updates
- Updated: March 29, 2012
Favorites pulling away, with one close contest in Pro Combat Region
With just a couple of days remaining in the voting for the Worst College Football Uniform Bracket, we are seeing some lopsided results that the sportsbook reviews didn’t see coming. So far it looks as though the heavy favorites are going to waltz to the next round, and the possibility of seeing one school represented on both sides of the championship bracket are still alive. In the history of uniform brackets, done on various platforms, has that ever been done? I’ll go out on a limb and say no.
Remember, these votes are entirely determined by your participation, so be sure to cast your votes in each match-up, linked below the score updates. Feel free to get your friends to vote as well.
Here is a look at the latest updates, as of Thursday morning, as we get closer to the Final Four.
- No. 1 Maryland State Pride – 79.45%
- No.4 West Virginia all old-gold – 20.55%
- No. 3 Wyoming – 70.79%
- No. 10 Boise State all-orange – 29.21%
- No. 5 Maryland yellow jerseys – 88.8%
- No. 9 Pittsburgh Pro Combat – 11.2%
Pro Combat Region
- No. 2 Miami Pro Combat – 41.98%
- No. 3 Colorado State yellow jerseys – 58.02%