- Athlon Sports asks who has better shot at Top 25 finish; Michigan or Nebraska?
- Uniform Updates: Pitt getting new look in 2016, Syracuse bringing No. 44 back
- LSU’s Odell Beckham Jr. puts SEC on top when it comes to Madden NFL covers
- Bobby Bowden says SEC was too difficult for FSU and national title hopes
- Why is college football in a rush to change championship methods?
- UConn updates its look for 2015
- Michigan State’s bronze uniform look is growing on me
- Video: Eric LeGrand’s latest achievement unlocked
- UNC’s new uniforms actually make argyle pretty cool
- TCU’s new uniforms for 2015 unveiled
Uniform Madness: Elite Eight poll updates
- Updated: March 29, 2012
Favorites pulling away, with one close contest in Pro Combat Region
With just a couple of days remaining in the voting for the Worst College Football Uniform Bracket, we are seeing some lopsided results that the sportsbook reviews didn’t see coming. So far it looks as though the heavy favorites are going to waltz to the next round, and the possibility of seeing one school represented on both sides of the championship bracket are still alive. In the history of uniform brackets, done on various platforms, has that ever been done? I’ll go out on a limb and say no.
Remember, these votes are entirely determined by your participation, so be sure to cast your votes in each match-up, linked below the score updates. Feel free to get your friends to vote as well.
Here is a look at the latest updates, as of Thursday morning, as we get closer to the Final Four.
- No. 1 Maryland State Pride – 79.45%
- No.4 West Virginia all old-gold – 20.55%
- No. 3 Wyoming – 70.79%
- No. 10 Boise State all-orange – 29.21%
- No. 5 Maryland yellow jerseys – 88.8%
- No. 9 Pittsburgh Pro Combat – 11.2%
Pro Combat Region
- No. 2 Miami Pro Combat – 41.98%
- No. 3 Colorado State yellow jerseys – 58.02%