- Picking the NIT using football logic
- Picking the NCAA Basketball Tournament by who would win in football
- Tulane adds a matte black helmet to its (hopefully) alternate uniform in 2015
- SEC names Greg Sankey new commissioner, and he’s already one of the most powerful men in college football
- If Chip Kelly gets run out of NFL, he can always come home
- 5 college football stadiums ready to drop the puck for the NHL
- Episode 161 – Skipping around spring football stories with Braden Gall
- This alternate matte-black helmet for Texas is not happening
- What color is this college football uniform?
- Diving in to the world of concept helmets
Uniform Madness: Elite Eight poll updates
- Updated: March 29, 2012
Favorites pulling away, with one close contest in Pro Combat Region
With just a couple of days remaining in the voting for the Worst College Football Uniform Bracket, we are seeing some lopsided results that the sportsbook reviews didn’t see coming. So far it looks as though the heavy favorites are going to waltz to the next round, and the possibility of seeing one school represented on both sides of the championship bracket are still alive. In the history of uniform brackets, done on various platforms, has that ever been done? I’ll go out on a limb and say no.
Remember, these votes are entirely determined by your participation, so be sure to cast your votes in each match-up, linked below the score updates. Feel free to get your friends to vote as well.
Here is a look at the latest updates, as of Thursday morning, as we get closer to the Final Four.
- No. 1 Maryland State Pride – 79.45%
- No.4 West Virginia all old-gold – 20.55%
- No. 3 Wyoming – 70.79%
- No. 10 Boise State all-orange – 29.21%
- No. 5 Maryland yellow jerseys – 88.8%
- No. 9 Pittsburgh Pro Combat – 11.2%
Pro Combat Region
- No. 2 Miami Pro Combat – 41.98%
- No. 3 Colorado State yellow jerseys – 58.02%