- This alternate matte-black helmet for Texas is not happening
- What color is this college football uniform?
- Diving in to the world of concept helmets
- NFL coaches over think critical moments too
- Video Mailbag: Best QB in 2015, Melvin Gordon among the greats, and the Shippensburg bar scene
- Episode 160 – Counting down to National Signing Day
- Coastal Carolina installing a new teal turf
- New UTSA helmet for 2015 has familiar Longhorn flavor
- UNLV rocking a scarlet helmet in 2015?
- Critics cannot have it both ways with Cardale Jones’ decision
Uniform Madness: Elite Eight poll updates
- Updated: March 29, 2012
Favorites pulling away, with one close contest in Pro Combat Region
With just a couple of days remaining in the voting for the Worst College Football Uniform Bracket, we are seeing some lopsided results that the sportsbook reviews didn’t see coming. So far it looks as though the heavy favorites are going to waltz to the next round, and the possibility of seeing one school represented on both sides of the championship bracket are still alive. In the history of uniform brackets, done on various platforms, has that ever been done? I’ll go out on a limb and say no.
Remember, these votes are entirely determined by your participation, so be sure to cast your votes in each match-up, linked below the score updates. Feel free to get your friends to vote as well.
Here is a look at the latest updates, as of Thursday morning, as we get closer to the Final Four.
- No. 1 Maryland State Pride – 79.45%
- No.4 West Virginia all old-gold – 20.55%
- No. 3 Wyoming – 70.79%
- No. 10 Boise State all-orange – 29.21%
- No. 5 Maryland yellow jerseys – 88.8%
- No. 9 Pittsburgh Pro Combat – 11.2%
Pro Combat Region
- No. 2 Miami Pro Combat – 41.98%
- No. 3 Colorado State yellow jerseys – 58.02%