- Michigan State’s bronze uniform look is growing on me
- Video: Eric LeGrand’s latest achievement unlocked
- UNC’s new uniforms actually make argyle pretty cool
- TCU’s new uniforms for 2015 unveiled
- Who wins a football title first, Wisconsin or Duke? Neither?
- Big Ten looks for first championship double dip in 62 years
- The Big Ten and what to do with the state of Indiana
- Picking the NIT using football logic
- Picking the NCAA Basketball Tournament by who would win in football
- Tulane adds a matte black helmet to its (hopefully) alternate uniform in 2015
Uniform Madness: Elite Eight poll updates
- Updated: March 29, 2012
Favorites pulling away, with one close contest in Pro Combat Region
With just a couple of days remaining in the voting for the Worst College Football Uniform Bracket, we are seeing some lopsided results that the sportsbook reviews didn’t see coming. So far it looks as though the heavy favorites are going to waltz to the next round, and the possibility of seeing one school represented on both sides of the championship bracket are still alive. In the history of uniform brackets, done on various platforms, has that ever been done? I’ll go out on a limb and say no.
Remember, these votes are entirely determined by your participation, so be sure to cast your votes in each match-up, linked below the score updates. Feel free to get your friends to vote as well.
Here is a look at the latest updates, as of Thursday morning, as we get closer to the Final Four.
- No. 1 Maryland State Pride – 79.45%
- No.4 West Virginia all old-gold – 20.55%
- No. 3 Wyoming – 70.79%
- No. 10 Boise State all-orange – 29.21%
- No. 5 Maryland yellow jerseys – 88.8%
- No. 9 Pittsburgh Pro Combat – 11.2%
Pro Combat Region
- No. 2 Miami Pro Combat – 41.98%
- No. 3 Colorado State yellow jerseys – 58.02%