- 2015 Preview: Picking the Mountain West Conference
- Why I applaud Braxton Miller’s refreshing dedication to Ohio State Buckeyes
- Podcast: An early preview of Pac-12 Media Days with Kyle Kensing
- Podcast: Mid-summer prep for college football
- Q&A: The state of BYU football in 2015, with Mitch Harper
- 2015 Preview: Picking Conference USA
- 2015 Preview: Picking the American Athletic Conference
- Tennessee joins the Nike family and shows off new uniforms
- Off-the-rail radio interview not something Jim Harbaugh needs to worry about
- Navy joins The American: Where AAC goes from here, and what about Army?
Uniform Madness: No. 1 Maryland state pride vs. No. 4 West Virginia old gold
- Updated: March 26, 2012
Maryland Region: Terps look to defend home turf
The Final Four is about to be set in the 2012 Worst College Football Uniform Tournament, and the tournament’s number one seed is ready to take the next step. Maryland’s State Pride uniforms were able to pull away from Michigan’s throwbacks, picking up 58.57% of the votes. Their opponent in the regional championship will be the West Virginia all-old-gold uniform combo, which buried Bowling Green’s uniforms with 63.64% of the votes.
Vote below to determine which of these two uniforms deserves to be put away in a storage closet, never to see the light of day again until appearing on a future episode of Storage Wars? Voting is open until Friday night, with the next round starting Saturday.