- Video Mailbag: Best QB in 2015, Melvin Gordon among the greats, and the Shippensburg bar scene
- Episode 160 – Counting down to National Signing Day
- Coastal Carolina installing a new teal turf
- New UTSA helmet for 2015 has familiar Longhorn flavor
- UNLV rocking a scarlet helmet in 2015?
- Critics cannot have it both ways with Cardale Jones’ decision
- Final McGuire Metric results: Buckeyes push Big Ten to the top
- The lesson to learn from the 2014 season: Let the season breathe
- My College Football Playoff National Championship Game Prediction
- Episode 159 – Big Ten Bounces Back
Uniform Madness: No. 3 Colorado State yellow jerseys vs. No. 6 Michigan State Pro Combat
- Updated: March 19, 2012
Pro Combat Region: Miami, Cal meet in Sweet 16 match-up
Colorado State was a heavy favorite in their round one match-up against the orange helmets from Virginia. The Rams received 80% of the votes to advance to the second round and they will once again be a legitimate favorite going up against the Michigan State Pro Combat uniforms from last fall.
Michigan State was anther heavy favorite in round one, putting away Akron with 72.97% of the votes for the easy victory. The Spartans and their Pro Combats can make a serious run in this round, the selection committee feels, but it is up to the voters from here.
So who will take one step closer to the regional championship? Colorado State or Michigan State? Your vote will decide.
Vote below to determine which of these two uniforms deserves to be put away in a storage closet, never to see the light of day again until appearing on a future episode of Storage Wars? Voting is open until Saturday night, with the next round starting next week.