- Athlon Sports asks who has better shot at Top 25 finish; Michigan or Nebraska?
- Uniform Updates: Pitt getting new look in 2016, Syracuse bringing No. 44 back
- LSU’s Odell Beckham Jr. puts SEC on top when it comes to Madden NFL covers
- Bobby Bowden says SEC was too difficult for FSU and national title hopes
- Why is college football in a rush to change championship methods?
- UConn updates its look for 2015
- Michigan State’s bronze uniform look is growing on me
- Video: Eric LeGrand’s latest achievement unlocked
- UNC’s new uniforms actually make argyle pretty cool
- TCU’s new uniforms for 2015 unveiled
Uniform Madness: No. 3 Colorado State yellow jerseys vs. No. 6 Michigan State Pro Combat
- Updated: March 19, 2012
Pro Combat Region: Miami, Cal meet in Sweet 16 match-up
Colorado State was a heavy favorite in their round one match-up against the orange helmets from Virginia. The Rams received 80% of the votes to advance to the second round and they will once again be a legitimate favorite going up against the Michigan State Pro Combat uniforms from last fall.
Michigan State was anther heavy favorite in round one, putting away Akron with 72.97% of the votes for the easy victory. The Spartans and their Pro Combats can make a serious run in this round, the selection committee feels, but it is up to the voters from here.
So who will take one step closer to the regional championship? Colorado State or Michigan State? Your vote will decide.
Vote below to determine which of these two uniforms deserves to be put away in a storage closet, never to see the light of day again until appearing on a future episode of Storage Wars? Voting is open until Saturday night, with the next round starting next week.