- Bowl Notebook: Utes win big for Pac-12, USA coach is tough
- CFB Playoff coaches decorate for the holidays (video)
- Ohio State has some fun with numbers, and is wrong
- Episode 157 – Archie Griffin on the Heisman Trophy and Andy Coppens on Wisconsin’s surprise coaching search
- The Big 12’s biggest problem wasn’t the lack of a championship game
- The McGuire Metric vs. the College Football Playoff
- No 2-Minute Warning Podcast is now on iHeart Radio
- Wife Knows Best: Week 15 College Football Picks
- Episode 156 – The Big 12’s Playoff Picture
- Episode 155 – 2014 Pac-12 Championship Game Preview
Uniform Madness: No. 3 Colorado State yellow jerseys vs. No. 6 Michigan State Pro Combat
- Updated: March 19, 2012
Pro Combat Region: Miami, Cal meet in Sweet 16 match-up
Colorado State was a heavy favorite in their round one match-up against the orange helmets from Virginia. The Rams received 80% of the votes to advance to the second round and they will once again be a legitimate favorite going up against the Michigan State Pro Combat uniforms from last fall.
Michigan State was anther heavy favorite in round one, putting away Akron with 72.97% of the votes for the easy victory. The Spartans and their Pro Combats can make a serious run in this round, the selection committee feels, but it is up to the voters from here.
So who will take one step closer to the regional championship? Colorado State or Michigan State? Your vote will decide.
Vote below to determine which of these two uniforms deserves to be put away in a storage closet, never to see the light of day again until appearing on a future episode of Storage Wars? Voting is open until Saturday night, with the next round starting next week.