- State of Ohio trumps preseason football predictions
- 2015 Preview: Picking the ACC
- Preparing for another year of TCU and Baylor ruling the Bizzaro Big 12
- Power ranking Appalachian State’s 21 (yes, 21) new uniform combinations
- 2015 Preview: Picking the Mountain West Conference
- Why I applaud Braxton Miller’s refreshing dedication to Ohio State Buckeyes
- Podcast: An early preview of Pac-12 Media Days with Kyle Kensing
- Podcast: Mid-summer prep for college football
- Q&A: The state of BYU football in 2015, with Mitch Harper
- 2015 Preview: Picking Conference USA
Uniform Madness: No. 3 Colorado State yellow jerseys vs. No. 6 Michigan State Pro Combat
- Updated: March 19, 2012
Pro Combat Region: Miami, Cal meet in Sweet 16 match-up
Colorado State was a heavy favorite in their round one match-up against the orange helmets from Virginia. The Rams received 80% of the votes to advance to the second round and they will once again be a legitimate favorite going up against the Michigan State Pro Combat uniforms from last fall.
Michigan State was anther heavy favorite in round one, putting away Akron with 72.97% of the votes for the easy victory. The Spartans and their Pro Combats can make a serious run in this round, the selection committee feels, but it is up to the voters from here.
So who will take one step closer to the regional championship? Colorado State or Michigan State? Your vote will decide.
Vote below to determine which of these two uniforms deserves to be put away in a storage closet, never to see the light of day again until appearing on a future episode of Storage Wars? Voting is open until Saturday night, with the next round starting next week.