- Picking the NIT using football logic
- Picking the NCAA Basketball Tournament by who would win in football
- Tulane adds a matte black helmet to its (hopefully) alternate uniform in 2015
- SEC names Greg Sankey new commissioner, and he’s already one of the most powerful men in college football
- If Chip Kelly gets run out of NFL, he can always come home
- 5 college football stadiums ready to drop the puck for the NHL
- Episode 161 – Skipping around spring football stories with Braden Gall
- This alternate matte-black helmet for Texas is not happening
- What color is this college football uniform?
- Diving in to the world of concept helmets
Uniform Madness: No. 3 Colorado State yellow jerseys vs. No. 6 Michigan State Pro Combat
- Updated: March 19, 2012
Pro Combat Region: Miami, Cal meet in Sweet 16 match-up
Colorado State was a heavy favorite in their round one match-up against the orange helmets from Virginia. The Rams received 80% of the votes to advance to the second round and they will once again be a legitimate favorite going up against the Michigan State Pro Combat uniforms from last fall.
Michigan State was anther heavy favorite in round one, putting away Akron with 72.97% of the votes for the easy victory. The Spartans and their Pro Combats can make a serious run in this round, the selection committee feels, but it is up to the voters from here.
So who will take one step closer to the regional championship? Colorado State or Michigan State? Your vote will decide.
Vote below to determine which of these two uniforms deserves to be put away in a storage closet, never to see the light of day again until appearing on a future episode of Storage Wars? Voting is open until Saturday night, with the next round starting next week.