- Michigan State’s bronze uniform look is growing on me
- Video: Eric LeGrand’s latest achievement unlocked
- UNC’s new uniforms actually make argyle pretty cool
- TCU’s new uniforms for 2015 unveiled
- Who wins a football title first, Wisconsin or Duke? Neither?
- Big Ten looks for first championship double dip in 62 years
- The Big Ten and what to do with the state of Indiana
- Picking the NIT using football logic
- Picking the NCAA Basketball Tournament by who would win in football
- Tulane adds a matte black helmet to its (hopefully) alternate uniform in 2015
Uniform Madness: No. 3 Wyoming vs. No. 10 Boise State all-orange
- Updated: March 26, 2012
Wyoming Region: Can the Cowboys hold off the Broncos
The Final Four is about to be set in the 2012 Worst College Football Uniform Tournament, and the annual contenders from Wyoming are looking to defend their home region against an upstart Boise State bunch. Number three seed Wyoming already held off one upset bid in the last round, knocking off Northwestern’s alternate uniform with 54.55% of the votes. In the regional championship match-up Wyoming’s uniform goes up against a strong upstart, the Boise State all-orange uniform. Boise State’s orange uniform blew away Utah’s military tribute uniforms in the previous round, receiving 72.16% of the votes.
Vote below to determine which of these two uniforms deserves to be put away in a storage closet, never to see the light of day again until appearing on a future episode of Storage Wars? Voting is open until Friday night, with the next round starting Saturday.