- 2015 Preview: Picking the Mountain West Conference
- Why I applaud Braxton Miller’s refreshing dedication to Ohio State Buckeyes
- Podcast: An early preview of Pac-12 Media Days with Kyle Kensing
- Podcast: Mid-summer prep for college football
- Q&A: The state of BYU football in 2015, with Mitch Harper
- 2015 Preview: Picking Conference USA
- 2015 Preview: Picking the American Athletic Conference
- Tennessee joins the Nike family and shows off new uniforms
- Off-the-rail radio interview not something Jim Harbaugh needs to worry about
- Navy joins The American: Where AAC goes from here, and what about Army?
Uniform Madness: No. 3 Wyoming vs. No. 10 Boise State all-orange
- Updated: March 26, 2012
Wyoming Region: Can the Cowboys hold off the Broncos
The Final Four is about to be set in the 2012 Worst College Football Uniform Tournament, and the annual contenders from Wyoming are looking to defend their home region against an upstart Boise State bunch. Number three seed Wyoming already held off one upset bid in the last round, knocking off Northwestern’s alternate uniform with 54.55% of the votes. In the regional championship match-up Wyoming’s uniform goes up against a strong upstart, the Boise State all-orange uniform. Boise State’s orange uniform blew away Utah’s military tribute uniforms in the previous round, receiving 72.16% of the votes.
Vote below to determine which of these two uniforms deserves to be put away in a storage closet, never to see the light of day again until appearing on a future episode of Storage Wars? Voting is open until Friday night, with the next round starting Saturday.