- 2014 In Review: Year 2 of the American Athletic Conference
- Derugulation of conference titles would make Group of 5 chase for New Years Six better too
- South Carolina, Steve Spurrier and the Confederate Flag
- A before and after comparison of Syracuse’s new FieldTurf
- Happy (Washington State) Flag Day!
- Athlon Sports asks who has better shot at Top 25 finish; Michigan or Nebraska?
- Uniform Updates: Pitt getting new look in 2016, Syracuse bringing No. 44 back
- LSU’s Odell Beckham Jr. puts SEC on top when it comes to Madden NFL covers
- Bobby Bowden says SEC was too difficult for FSU and national title hopes
- Why is college football in a rush to change championship methods?
Uniform Madness: No. 3 Wyoming vs. No. 10 Boise State all-orange
- Updated: March 26, 2012
Wyoming Region: Can the Cowboys hold off the Broncos
The Final Four is about to be set in the 2012 Worst College Football Uniform Tournament, and the annual contenders from Wyoming are looking to defend their home region against an upstart Boise State bunch. Number three seed Wyoming already held off one upset bid in the last round, knocking off Northwestern’s alternate uniform with 54.55% of the votes. In the regional championship match-up Wyoming’s uniform goes up against a strong upstart, the Boise State all-orange uniform. Boise State’s orange uniform blew away Utah’s military tribute uniforms in the previous round, receiving 72.16% of the votes.
Vote below to determine which of these two uniforms deserves to be put away in a storage closet, never to see the light of day again until appearing on a future episode of Storage Wars? Voting is open until Friday night, with the next round starting Saturday.