- Wife Knows Best: Week 13 College Football Picks
- How your team will or will not win its conference or division
- Episode 153 – Doug Flutie on the Hail Flutie, Heisman Trophy race, playoffs and the Capital One Cup
- Don’t look now, but Boise State is now biggest threat to Marshall
- Heisman Watch: Wisconsin’s Melvin Gordon ready for B1G Heisman Showdown
- Episode 152 – Previewing Wisconsin-Nebraska
- Wife Knows Best: Week 12 College Football Picks
- McGuire Metric and College Football Playoff Contenders
- Video Mailbag: Hot seats for Hoke and Muschamp, SEC getting two playoff spots and a What If for Michigan State
- Wife Knows Best: Week 11 College Football Picks
Uniform Madness: No. 3 Wyoming vs. No. 10 Boise State all-orange
- Updated: March 26, 2012
Wyoming Region: Can the Cowboys hold off the Broncos
The Final Four is about to be set in the 2012 Worst College Football Uniform Tournament, and the annual contenders from Wyoming are looking to defend their home region against an upstart Boise State bunch. Number three seed Wyoming already held off one upset bid in the last round, knocking off Northwestern’s alternate uniform with 54.55% of the votes. In the regional championship match-up Wyoming’s uniform goes up against a strong upstart, the Boise State all-orange uniform. Boise State’s orange uniform blew away Utah’s military tribute uniforms in the previous round, receiving 72.16% of the votes.
Vote below to determine which of these two uniforms deserves to be put away in a storage closet, never to see the light of day again until appearing on a future episode of Storage Wars? Voting is open until Friday night, with the next round starting Saturday.