- 2015 Preview: Picking Conference USA
- 2015 Preview: Picking the American Athletic Conference
- Off-the-rail radio interview not something Jim Harbaugh needs to worry about
- Navy joins The American: Where AAC goes from here, and what about Army?
- College football returns next month; let’s hope ESPN doesn’t ruin it
- 2014 In Review: Year 2 of the American Athletic Conference
- Derugulation of conference titles would make Group of 5 chase for New Years Six better too
- South Carolina, Steve Spurrier and the Confederate Flag
- A before and after comparison of Syracuse’s new FieldTurf
- Happy (Washington State) Flag Day!
Uniform Madness: No. 5 Maryland yellow uniforms vs. No. 9 Pitt Pro Combat
- Updated: March 26, 2012
Oregon Region: Pitt looking for second straight upset bid
The Final Four is about to be set in the 2012 Worst College Football Uniform Tournament, and the Pitt Panthers are looking for a second straight upset to advance to the Final Four. In the previous round the Pitt Pro Combat uniforms from 2010 upset the tournament’s second overall seed, and top seed on this side of the bracket, the Georgia Pro Combat, with 62.16% of the votes! Now they look to take down another strong contender in the tournament, Maryland’s yellow jerseys. In the previous round these Maryland jerseys dominated Stanford’s all-black uniforms with 89.29% of the votes.
Vote below to determine which of these two uniforms deserves to be put away in a storage closet, never to see the light of day again until appearing on a future episode of Storage Wars? Voting is open until Friday night, with the next round starting Saturday.