- CFB Playoff coaches decorate for the holidays (video)
- Ohio State has some fun with numbers, and is wrong
- Episode 157 – Archie Griffin on the Heisman Trophy and Andy Coppens on Wisconsin’s surprise coaching search
- The Big 12’s biggest problem wasn’t the lack of a championship game
- The McGuire Metric vs. the College Football Playoff
- No 2-Minute Warning Podcast is now on iHeart Radio
- Wife Knows Best: Week 15 College Football Picks
- Episode 156 – The Big 12’s Playoff Picture
- Episode 155 – 2014 Pac-12 Championship Game Preview
- College Football Playoff Projection: Version 1.3
Uniform Madness: Final Four voting now open!
- Updated: April 2, 2012
Maryland State Pride vs. Wyoming; Maryland Yellow vs. Colorado State Yellow
The Final Four of our Worst College Football Uniform Tournament is set! Your votes from the Maryland, Wyoming, Oregon and Pro Combat Regions have determined which uniforms are the worst of the worst, and now the time is near to determine which two will go head-to-head in a showdown of football uniform ineptitude.
On one side of the bracket we have the monster showdown between top overall seed, and champions of the Maryland Region, the Maryland State Pride uniforms, and the Wyoming Cowboys uniforms, champions of the Wyoming Region. Both entered the tournament as a heavy favorite in their own regions and seemed destined to meet in the Final Four.
Wyoming is the traditional powerhouse when it comes to uniform www.atoledo.com dismay, but Maryland burst on the scene in 2011 with a bold statement right out of the gate, sporting these “state pride” uniforms in week one at home against Miami.
Cast your vote below to determine which uniform deserves a spot in the championship round. The favorite heading in to this match-up is the Maryland State Pride uniform, but as always, the votes are in your hands.
On the other side of the bracket we have another representative from Maryland, with the yellow jersey making a surprise run to the Final Four stage. It will be paired up against one of the dark horses in this tournament, Colorado State”s yellow uniforms. While the yellow Maryland uniform is not as offensive as the State Pride uniforms on the other side of the bracket, the fifth-seed had an impressive run to this point. The selection committee pegged this uniform as one capable of making a run, but is it really deserving of this Final Four appearance? The people have spoken, and according to the votes it is well deserved.
The Colorado State jerseys are also deemed to be one of the least offensive yellow jerseys in college football, but compared to their standard green jerseys they just look a little weak.
Polls will be open all week-long, and closing on Saturday. The championship round will commence next Monday. Vote now, and spread the word!
Hype this up on BallHyped!