Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It's always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!
- Tim Beckman gets a fast pass to the 2015 Coaching Carousel
- 2015 Preview: Picking the Pac-12
- Podcast: Discussing Maurice Clarett’s latest impact on college football with Aaron Torres
- 2015 college football new season resolutions
- 2015 Preview: Picking the Big Ten
- Podcast: The Thinking Fan’s Guide to Year 2 of the College Football Playoff with Stewart Mandel
- Re-casting Fantastic Four with college football’s mightiest
- Sports Illustrated college football preseason preview issues feature Ohio State, TCU, Dak Prescott and Notre Dame
- 2015 Preview: Picking the Big 12
- State of Ohio trumps preseason football predictions
Wonder what @DarrenRovell thinks about this at Michigan Stadium
- Updated: April 11, 2012
Twitter influence hits Michigan Stadium
Well, somebody alert Darren Rovell and Mashable. Michigan Stadium has added a Twitter hash tag to their field design. It is not quite as intruding as Mississippi State’s end zone hash tag last season, but for a school as historically rich and in a conference that ties a knot to tradition, this is somewhat revolutionary for the Michigan Wolverines.