Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It's always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!
- Q&A: The state of BYU football in 2015, with Mitch Harper
- 2015 Preview: Picking Conference USA
- 2015 Preview: Picking the American Athletic Conference
- Tennessee joins the Nike family and shows off new uniforms
- Off-the-rail radio interview not something Jim Harbaugh needs to worry about
- Navy joins The American: Where AAC goes from here, and what about Army?
- College football returns next month; let’s hope ESPN doesn’t ruin it
- 2014 In Review: Year 2 of the American Athletic Conference
- Derugulation of conference titles would make Group of 5 chase for New Years Six better too
- South Carolina, Steve Spurrier and the Confederate Flag
Wonder what @DarrenRovell thinks about this at Michigan Stadium
- Updated: April 11, 2012
Twitter influence hits Michigan Stadium
Well, somebody alert Darren Rovell and Mashable. Michigan Stadium has added a Twitter hash tag to their field design. It is not quite as intruding as Mississippi State’s end zone hash tag last season, but for a school as historically rich and in a conference that ties a knot to tradition, this is somewhat revolutionary for the Michigan Wolverines.