Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It's always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!
- Why is college football in a rush to change championship methods?
- UConn updates its look for 2015
- Michigan State’s bronze uniform look is growing on me
- Video: Eric LeGrand’s latest achievement unlocked
- UNC’s new uniforms actually make argyle pretty cool
- TCU’s new uniforms for 2015 unveiled
- Who wins a football title first, Wisconsin or Duke? Neither?
- Big Ten looks for first championship double dip in 62 years
- The Big Ten and what to do with the state of Indiana
- Picking the NIT using football logic
Wonder what @DarrenRovell thinks about this at Michigan Stadium
- Updated: April 11, 2012
Twitter influence hits Michigan Stadium
Well, somebody alert Darren Rovell and Mashable. Michigan Stadium has added a Twitter hash tag to their field design. It is not quite as intruding as Mississippi State’s end zone hash tag last season, but for a school as historically rich and in a conference that ties a knot to tradition, this is somewhat revolutionary for the Michigan Wolverines.