Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It's always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!
- Episode 161 – Skipping around spring football stories with Braden Gall
- This alternate matte-black helmet for Texas is not happening
- What color is this college football uniform?
- Diving in to the world of concept helmets
- NFL coaches over think critical moments too
- Video Mailbag: Best QB in 2015, Melvin Gordon among the greats, and the Shippensburg bar scene
- Episode 160 – Counting down to National Signing Day
- Coastal Carolina installing a new teal turf
- New UTSA helmet for 2015 has familiar Longhorn flavor
- UNLV rocking a scarlet helmet in 2015?
Wonder what @DarrenRovell thinks about this at Michigan Stadium
- Updated: April 11, 2012
Twitter influence hits Michigan Stadium
Well, somebody alert Darren Rovell and Mashable. Michigan Stadium has added a Twitter hash tag to their field design. It is not quite as intruding as Mississippi State’s end zone hash tag last season, but for a school as historically rich and in a conference that ties a knot to tradition, this is somewhat revolutionary for the Michigan Wolverines.