Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It's always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!
- Who made my FWAA All-American ballot in 2014
- Wife Knows Best: Week 13 College Football Picks
- How your team will or will not win its conference or division
- Episode 153 – Doug Flutie on the Hail Flutie, Heisman Trophy race, playoffs and the Capital One Cup
- Don’t look now, but Boise State is now biggest threat to Marshall
- Heisman Watch: Wisconsin’s Melvin Gordon ready for B1G Heisman Showdown
- Episode 152 – Previewing Wisconsin-Nebraska
- Wife Knows Best: Week 12 College Football Picks
- McGuire Metric and College Football Playoff Contenders
- Video Mailbag: Hot seats for Hoke and Muschamp, SEC getting two playoff spots and a What If for Michigan State
Wonder what @DarrenRovell thinks about this at Michigan Stadium
- Updated: April 11, 2012
Twitter influence hits Michigan Stadium
Well, somebody alert Darren Rovell and Mashable. Michigan Stadium has added a Twitter hash tag to their field design. It is not quite as intruding as Mississippi State’s end zone hash tag last season, but for a school as historically rich and in a conference that ties a knot to tradition, this is somewhat revolutionary for the Michigan Wolverines.