- Athlon Sports Media Poll: How I voted in Week 5
- Heisman Watch: Can Amari Cooper end drought for receivers?
- Video Mailbag: Marshall and BYU’s postseason possibilities and Jameis Winston’s Heisman situation
- Wife Knows Best: Week 5 college football picks
- McGuire Metric: Ranking the Group of Five
- McGuire Metric: Mississippi State on top, Big Ten doubling up Big 12
- Confused about the College Football Playoff? Let me explain…
- Big Ten Stats: Melvin Gordon and Ameer Abdullah rushed for more yards in Week 4 than 39 schools have this season
- Heisman Watch: Is Jameis Winston’s repeat bid officially cooked?
- Episode 147 – Jameis Winston suspended and a Week 4 Preview
Contest Time! Pep Boys offering VIP access to Pennsylvania 400
- Updated: May 18, 2012
I know that there are plenty of college football fans who also enjoy NASCAR and other forms of racing. So much should be expected when the sports (and yes, I’ll give in to the idea that auto racing is a sport today), have such a heavy influence in the south. Heck, we just saw a NASCAR driver paint his car in honor of Alabama’s recent BCS championship.
I may not be the target audience here, but that will not prevent me from sharing the details on the Pep Boys Sweepstakes, which wants to place you in “The Best Seat in the House” to catch the action on August 5 as the Penske Racing No. 22 Shell-Pennzoil team will provide a VIP package at the Pennsylvania 400 NSCS race to one grand prize winner. Read on if interested…
Pep Boys will also hand out 22 $50 gift cards to Pep Boys to random entries. We have three ways to enter this contest, but you must do so by May 29.
1. Simply put, enter the Pep Boys Sweepstakes.
This is the most basic way to enter, and you can maximize your chances of winning by sharing it with your friends on Facebook. Doing so will give you 22 extra entries!
2. Share this post with your Twitter followers. When you do so, be sure to add the hashtag #WinTheBestSeatsInTheHouse and the folks at Pep Boys may select you at random to win a $50 gift card.
3. Leave a comment below. Pep Boys may select one of their favorite comments down below for a $50 gift card. What we want to know, though, is what you would use the $50 gift card for. Give us your wish list and Pep BOys may help you out.
Folks, that is three ways to enter and four ways to maximize your entries. What are you waiting for? Enter, share on Facebook, tweet it out and comment below!
Thank you to our friends at Pep Boys and partners at IZEA for setting this up for us.