- Is there really SEC bias out there?
- Heisman Watch: TCU’s Trevone Boykin a rising star
- Wife Knows Best: Week 10 college football picks
- Episode 150: Finally talking about College Football Playoff Rankings
- College Football Playoff Projection: Version 1.2
- Instant replay is great, but it can be better
- Get ready to debate one-loss playoff contenders
- Wife Knows Best: Week 9 college football picks
- Wife Knows Best: Week 8 college football picks
- Heisman Watch: Golson needs some Luck of the Irish vs. Florida State
Morning Bump and Run [5.16.2012] – The Big Ten and the Rose Bowl, sitting in a tree…
- Updated: May 17, 2012
Some morning links worth checking out
The Big Ten likes the Rose Bowl, probably a little too much according to Dan Wetzel. But at least they have the sense to back off the nine-game conference schedule once the schedule agreement with the Pac 12 kicks in. The same can’t be said for the ACC. One Foot Down piles on the conference.
So the Big Ten is voicing a preference to save the Rose Bowl at the cost of losing out on playoff games in the cold north, yet they will consider making a play to align with the Pinstripe Bowl in Yankee Stadium.
Earlier this week the College Football Hall of Fame Class of 2012 was unveiled. Needless to say, controversy ensued with the fact that Nebraska’s Tommie Frazier was not elected. Don’t blame me, I had him on my ballot.
Florida State to Big 12 Podcast Galore! I spoke with Adam Tolliver of Examiner.com. Crystal Ball Run spoke to Coley Harvey of the Orlando Sentinel. Blatant Homerism spoke to Honus “The Dude” Snead from Eer Insider.
You asked for them, now you have them! The No 2-Minute Warning t-shirt shop is open and we have #MACtion shirts for fans of every school in the conference. Check out the color-coordinated options and pick the one that i the closest match for your school (shirt colors are also customizable if you want to go against the grain), and be sure to wear one to the next game. Stay tuned for more designs to come.
Closer to the home
office, the rivalry between Temple and Villanova is rarely without some good hate. Villanova running back Kevin Monagai had some bulletin board material this week, as noted by our network’s Temple partner, Temple Football Forever.
Be sure to check out the latest from the rest of the member sites of the No 2-Minute Warning Network.
Matt Ryan (Boston College, 1985)
Matt Cassel (USC, 1982)
Follow No 2-Minute Warning on Twitter @No2MinWarning and Like No 2-Minute Warning on Facebook.