Who gives a fat rat's a#@..he will likely get busted for something and never make anything of himself.
- TCU’s new uniforms for 2015 unveiled
- Who wins a football title first, Wisconsin or Duke? Neither?
- Big Ten looks for first championship double dip in 62 years
- The Big Ten and what to do with the state of Indiana
- Picking the NIT using football logic
- Picking the NCAA Basketball Tournament by who would win in football
- Tulane adds a matte black helmet to its (hopefully) alternate uniform in 2015
- SEC names Greg Sankey new commissioner, and he’s already one of the most powerful men in college football
- If Chip Kelly gets run out of NFL, he can always come home
- 5 college football stadiums ready to drop the puck for the NHL
Morning Bump and Run [5.7.2012]: Ohio State recruiting shocker
- Updated: May 7, 2012
The bizarre situation leading to the de-commitment of linebacker Alex Anzalone from Ohio State is nothing short of unique, and the reaction seems to be more than his father would have expected. It even caused the father to release a statement clarifying some remarks he made in a previous newspaper interview. Needless to say though, this news has Penn State fans chomping at the bit right now.
Taking a look to that same recruiting class, the nation’s top-rated prospect is expected to make his announcement on May 18. Robert Nkemdiche told the Atlanta Journal Constitution that he is not ready to make his decision just yet and that he wants to see some other places before making his decision. Of course, making a decision on May 18 really means nothing because nothing becomes official until signing day in February. Some of the schools thought to be in the running for the defensive end include Alabama and Ole Miss as perceived co-leaders (his brother plays for Ole Miss), as well as Clemson, Georgia and LSU. So, essentially, if your school is in the south you have a good chance of signing him.
Madtown Badgers explains how Montee Ball got arrested for standing on a porch.
This photo speaks for itself.
Maroon Musket discusses how UMass could change their look. I for one don’t think the Minutemen need a makeover, but I’ll yield to the experts here.
Oregon’s 2012 Rose Bowl ring is styling.
Penn State and Pitt? Here we go again…
An info-graphic on diversity in college football coaching.
Welcome to Let’s Go Rockets to the network. And if you missed it, we’re pleased to have Temple Football Forever on board as well! Check out these five potential position upgrades for the Temple Owls.
Follow No 2-Minute Warning on Twitter @No2MinWarning and Like No 2-Minute Warning on Facebook.