- College Football Playoff Projection: Version 1.2
- Instant replay is great, but it can be better
- Get ready to debate one-loss playoff contenders
- Wife Knows Best: Week 9 college football picks
- Wife Knows Best: Week 8 college football picks
- Heisman Watch: Golson needs some Luck of the Irish vs. Florida State
- Episode 149 – Autograph Signings and Week 8 Preview
- Examining Illinois’ alternate “Gray Ghost” uniform
- Fighting Irish fighting for national respect vs. Florida State
- College Football Playoff Projection: Version 1.1
89. The Washington State flag on ESPN GameDay
- Updated: June 2, 2012
100 Reasons to love college football
I used to think that there were Washington State alums around the country having some fun with ESPN GameDay. I know now that the operation is much more planned out and coordinated than that, as there is a manual for execution and instructions and all. Using the logic of “If they won’t come here, we’ll go there,” I admire the dedication to ensuring their favorite school’s logo is seen on national television regardless of the quality of play in Pullman these days.
True dedication and school pride is the only way I can describe this Saturday tradition. Unless I am mistaken, the string of consecutive appearances by the flag ended during last season’s final GameDay, airing from inside the site of the BCS Championship game between Auburn and Oregon.
Shame on you ESPN for not at least having a mini WSU flag on your desk at some point.