- 2015 Preview: Picking Conference USA
- 2015 Preview: Picking the American Athletic Conference
- Off-the-rail radio interview not something Jim Harbaugh needs to worry about
- Navy joins The American: Where AAC goes from here, and what about Army?
- College football returns next month; let’s hope ESPN doesn’t ruin it
- 2014 In Review: Year 2 of the American Athletic Conference
- Derugulation of conference titles would make Group of 5 chase for New Years Six better too
- South Carolina, Steve Spurrier and the Confederate Flag
- A before and after comparison of Syracuse’s new FieldTurf
- Happy (Washington State) Flag Day!
Death to the BCS heading to clearance bins everywhere
- Updated: June 27, 2012
Best-selling book sees writing on the wall
We will now happily take up our rightful spot in the buck-a-book-bin
— Death to the BCS (@DeathToTheBCS) June 26, 2012
Dan Wetzel, one of the co-authors of Death to the BCS (and a previous podcast guest) penned one of the columns you absolutely must read today, of all days. Wetzel goes to town on tearing apart the men who formed this four-team “playoff.”
What do you think about the new college football playoff? Please vote in this poll and share a comment if you wish.
Follow No 2-Minute Warning on Twitter @No2MinWarning and Like No 2-Minute Warning on Facebook.