- College football heats up as we move to October
- Athlon Sports Media Poll: How I voted in Week 5
- Heisman Watch: Can Amari Cooper end drought for receivers?
- Video Mailbag: Marshall and BYU’s postseason possibilities and Jameis Winston’s Heisman situation
- Wife Knows Best: Week 5 college football picks
- McGuire Metric: Ranking the Group of Five
- McGuire Metric: Mississippi State on top, Big Ten doubling up Big 12
- Confused about the College Football Playoff? Let me explain…
- Big Ten Stats: Melvin Gordon and Ameer Abdullah rushed for more yards in Week 4 than 39 schools have this season
- Heisman Watch: Is Jameis Winston’s repeat bid officially cooked?
Death to the BCS heading to clearance bins everywhere
- Updated: June 27, 2012
Best-selling book sees writing on the wall
We will now happily take up our rightful spot in the buck-a-book-bin
— Death to the BCS (@DeathToTheBCS) June 26, 2012
Dan Wetzel, one of the co-authors of Death to the BCS (and a previous podcast guest) penned one of the columns you absolutely must read today, of all days. Wetzel goes to town on tearing apart the men who formed this four-team “playoff.”
What do you think about the new college football playoff? Please vote in this poll and share a comment if you wish.
Follow No 2-Minute Warning on Twitter @No2MinWarning and Like No 2-Minute Warning on Facebook.