- TCU’s new uniforms for 2015 unveiled
- Who wins a football title first, Wisconsin or Duke? Neither?
- Big Ten looks for first championship double dip in 62 years
- The Big Ten and what to do with the state of Indiana
- Picking the NIT using football logic
- Picking the NCAA Basketball Tournament by who would win in football
- Tulane adds a matte black helmet to its (hopefully) alternate uniform in 2015
- SEC names Greg Sankey new commissioner, and he’s already one of the most powerful men in college football
- If Chip Kelly gets run out of NFL, he can always come home
- 5 college football stadiums ready to drop the puck for the NHL
Death to the BCS heading to clearance bins everywhere
- Updated: June 27, 2012
Best-selling book sees writing on the wall
We will now happily take up our rightful spot in the buck-a-book-bin
— Death to the BCS (@DeathToTheBCS) June 26, 2012
Dan Wetzel, one of the co-authors of Death to the BCS (and a previous podcast guest) penned one of the columns you absolutely must read today, of all days. Wetzel goes to town on tearing apart the men who formed this four-team “playoff.”
What do you think about the new college football playoff? Please vote in this poll and share a comment if you wish.
Follow No 2-Minute Warning on Twitter @No2MinWarning and Like No 2-Minute Warning on Facebook.