- Video Mailbag: Best QB in 2015, Melvin Gordon among the greats, and the Shippensburg bar scene
- Episode 160 – Counting down to National Signing Day
- Coastal Carolina installing a new teal turf
- New UTSA helmet for 2015 has familiar Longhorn flavor
- UNLV rocking a scarlet helmet in 2015?
- Critics cannot have it both ways with Cardale Jones’ decision
- Final McGuire Metric results: Buckeyes push Big Ten to the top
- The lesson to learn from the 2014 season: Let the season breathe
- My College Football Playoff National Championship Game Prediction
- Episode 159 – Big Ten Bounces Back
Iowa to wear a throwback uniform against Iowa State
- Updated: June 26, 2012
Is this an early look?
We love a good sneak peak at special uniforms, especially when the selection committee is already jotting notes for next season’s Worst Uniform Tournament. Consider Iowa an early candidate for a
high seed in next’s bracket with this specially designed uniform, which Tom Dienhart of Big Ten Network believes is what the Hawkeyes will wear in their annual game against Iowa State…
— Tom Dienhart (@BTNTomDienhart) June 26, 2012
Here is a look at the uniform…
It is not the color scheme that leaves us a little disgusted, but the way the golden yellow color is used on the side of the jerseys. It probably would have been better to keep the jersey all black, perhaps using the gold color for the numbering, but until we see a helmet we will reserve judgement.
What do you think about these potential uniforms? Leave your thoughts in the comments below.
Follow No 2-Minute Warning on Twitter @No2MinWarning and Like No 2-Minute Warning on Facebook.