- Is there really SEC bias out there?
- Heisman Watch: TCU’s Trevone Boykin a rising star
- Wife Knows Best: Week 10 college football picks
- Episode 150: Finally talking about College Football Playoff Rankings
- College Football Playoff Projection: Version 1.2
- Instant replay is great, but it can be better
- Get ready to debate one-loss playoff contenders
- Wife Knows Best: Week 9 college football picks
- Wife Knows Best: Week 8 college football picks
- Heisman Watch: Golson needs some Luck of the Irish vs. Florida State
Iowa to wear a throwback uniform against Iowa State
- Updated: June 26, 2012
Is this an early look?
We love a good sneak peak at special uniforms, especially when the selection committee is already jotting notes for next season’s Worst Uniform Tournament. Consider Iowa an early candidate for a
high seed in next’s bracket with this specially designed uniform, which Tom Dienhart of Big Ten Network believes is what the Hawkeyes will wear in their annual game against Iowa State…
— Tom Dienhart (@BTNTomDienhart) June 26, 2012
Here is a look at the uniform…
It is not the color scheme that leaves us a little disgusted, but the way the golden yellow color is used on the side of the jerseys. It probably would have been better to keep the jersey all black, perhaps using the gold color for the numbering, but until we see a helmet we will reserve judgement.
What do you think about these potential uniforms? Leave your thoughts in the comments below.
Follow No 2-Minute Warning on Twitter @No2MinWarning and Like No 2-Minute Warning on Facebook.