- Q&A: The state of BYU football in 2015, with Mitch Harper
- 2015 Preview: Picking Conference USA
- 2015 Preview: Picking the American Athletic Conference
- Tennessee joins the Nike family and shows off new uniforms
- Off-the-rail radio interview not something Jim Harbaugh needs to worry about
- Navy joins The American: Where AAC goes from here, and what about Army?
- College football returns next month; let’s hope ESPN doesn’t ruin it
- 2014 In Review: Year 2 of the American Athletic Conference
- Derugulation of conference titles would make Group of 5 chase for New Years Six better too
- South Carolina, Steve Spurrier and the Confederate Flag
Iowa to wear a throwback uniform against Iowa State
- Updated: June 26, 2012
Is this an early look?
We love a good sneak peak at special uniforms, especially when the selection committee is already jotting notes for next season’s Worst Uniform Tournament. Consider Iowa an early candidate for a
high seed in next’s bracket with this specially designed uniform, which Tom Dienhart of Big Ten Network believes is what the Hawkeyes will wear in their annual game against Iowa State…
— Tom Dienhart (@BTNTomDienhart) June 26, 2012
Here is a look at the uniform…
It is not the color scheme that leaves us a little disgusted, but the way the golden yellow color is used on the side of the jerseys. It probably would have been better to keep the jersey all black, perhaps using the gold color for the numbering, but until we see a helmet we will reserve judgement.
What do you think about these potential uniforms? Leave your thoughts in the comments below.
Follow No 2-Minute Warning on Twitter @No2MinWarning and Like No 2-Minute Warning on Facebook.