- Q&A: The state of BYU football in 2015, with Mitch Harper
- 2015 Preview: Picking Conference USA
- 2015 Preview: Picking the American Athletic Conference
- Tennessee joins the Nike family and shows off new uniforms
- Off-the-rail radio interview not something Jim Harbaugh needs to worry about
- Navy joins The American: Where AAC goes from here, and what about Army?
- College football returns next month; let’s hope ESPN doesn’t ruin it
- 2014 In Review: Year 2 of the American Athletic Conference
- Derugulation of conference titles would make Group of 5 chase for New Years Six better too
- South Carolina, Steve Spurrier and the Confederate Flag
Sponsored: What would you include in a college football themed scavenger hunt in Los Angeles?
- Updated: June 5, 2012
This post brought to you by Kia Rio. All opinions are 100% mine.
The folks of Kia set up two couples from Ohio and San Francisco, plopped them in the middle of Los Angeles with nothing but a clue and keys to a Kia Rio. Their mission? Using only their search-mobile and its features, track down and meet R&B and pop singer and all-around superstar Christina Milian.
While I was pulling for the Ohio natives, Brad and Britney, I figured they would be no match for the San Francisco pair of Leonard and Gina. Knowing the L.A. area a little bit clearly gave the Californiansa home-field advantage against the first-time visitors.
I’m not so sure I would drive around a city I have never been in before in search of Milian. But if Lane Kiffin was on the oher end of the search, then we may be talking…
This all got me thinking what god spots in Los Angeles area would there be for a college football-themed scavanger hunt. Some obvious choices would probably include the L.A. Colisuseum and the Rose Bowl in Pasadena. Perhaps a hidden nugget in the USC trophy room or perhaps Matt Barkley’s favorite burger joint. And if you could find someone wearing a throwback UCLA jersey with Troy Aikman’s name on it, you might get ahead in the college football Los Angeles scavenger hunt.
What else would you add to our Los Angeles college football scavenger hunt? Leave your suggestions in the comments section below.
To learn more about the Kia Rio, visit the Rio Explorer Page.