- Athlon Sports asks who has better shot at Top 25 finish; Michigan or Nebraska?
- Uniform Updates: Pitt getting new look in 2016, Syracuse bringing No. 44 back
- LSU’s Odell Beckham Jr. puts SEC on top when it comes to Madden NFL covers
- Bobby Bowden says SEC was too difficult for FSU and national title hopes
- Why is college football in a rush to change championship methods?
- UConn updates its look for 2015
- Michigan State’s bronze uniform look is growing on me
- Video: Eric LeGrand’s latest achievement unlocked
- UNC’s new uniforms actually make argyle pretty cool
- TCU’s new uniforms for 2015 unveiled
Boise State is not the only school with a blue turf
- Updated: July 15, 2012
Division 2 New Haven also plays on blue field
With much attention being given to alternative field designs and color schemes in recent years, here is one you may have missed. New Haven’s DellaCamera Stadium had a blue artificial turf installed in 2008 and has been hosting football games since 2009. The Blue & Gold Sprinturf is Division 2 football’s equivalent of Boise State’s smurf turf, without question.