Will be the start of s rivalry game... Jamaal Willams vs Donte Deayon best friends and school mates from Summit High School in Fontana.... Offense vs defense......should be a good four years
- Wife Knows Best: Week 8 college football picks
- Heisman Watch: Golson needs some Luck of the Irish vs. Florida State
- Episode 149 – Autograph Signings and Week 8 Preview
- Examining Illinois’ alternate “Gray Ghost” uniform
- Fighting Irish fighting for national respect vs. Florida State
- College Football Playoff Projection: Version 1.1
- Heisman Watch: Watch Out for the Dak Attack
- Can Week 7 possibly match the drama of Week 6?
- Wife Knows Best: Week 7 college football picks
- Athlon Sports Media Poll: How I Voted after Week 6
Hype video for BYU vs. Boise State? Why not?
- Updated: July 5, 2012
The rivalry is officially on!
We have touched on the
idea that Boise State and BYU could be destined to become solid rivals for years to come, and with the two schools set to meet this fall it was only a matter of time before a hype video for the game hit YouTube. Well, yesterday it happened, and this is the result…
Excuse me. I’m going to go grab a couple of Aspirin. In the meantime, feel free to share your thoughts on this video below. Did you like it or not? Are there are any other hype videos catching your eye as we get closer to the start of the season?
Boise without a doubt. There always where you don't want them to be! BYU has some solid hitters, you just gotta be able to catch what you hit. Oh, and while the pretense of fairness was there in the video, you get the notion that the person uploading it was a BYU fan. But considering all the posts I've seen throughout the years, you did the best for a hype vid which is what I think you wanted. Not bad... Peace... and go Broncos... :-)