- Ohio State has some fun with numbers, and is wrong
- Episode 157 – Archie Griffin on the Heisman Trophy and Andy Coppens on Wisconsin’s surprise coaching search
- The Big 12’s biggest problem wasn’t the lack of a championship game
- The McGuire Metric vs. the College Football Playoff
- No 2-Minute Warning Podcast is now on iHeart Radio
- Wife Knows Best: Week 15 College Football Picks
- Episode 156 – The Big 12’s Playoff Picture
- Episode 155 – 2014 Pac-12 Championship Game Preview
- College Football Playoff Projection: Version 1.3
- The College Football Playoff starts now
Olympic field hockey to be played on Boise State-esque field
- Updated: July 18, 2012
World’s finest field hockey players will battle on international Smurf Turf
I do not know much about field hockey, and perhaps this is more common than I am suspecting. But it sure seems to me as though Boise State’s playing field has inspired others beyond the reach of college football. We have seen some interesting field surfaces in recent years, including Eastern Washington’s red field, Central Arkansas’s striped surface and, most recently, this monstrosity at the NAIA level.
Now, take a look at the field hockey facility for the summer Olympics field hockey competitions.
Congrats to you Boise State. This is your legacy.
HT: @RoviKelly (follow her for Olympics commentary and updates)