- Video Mailbag: Best QB in 2015, Melvin Gordon among the greats, and the Shippensburg bar scene
- Episode 160 – Counting down to National Signing Day
- Coastal Carolina installing a new teal turf
- New UTSA helmet for 2015 has familiar Longhorn flavor
- UNLV rocking a scarlet helmet in 2015?
- Critics cannot have it both ways with Cardale Jones’ decision
- Final McGuire Metric results: Buckeyes push Big Ten to the top
- The lesson to learn from the 2014 season: Let the season breathe
- My College Football Playoff National Championship Game Prediction
- Episode 159 – Big Ten Bounces Back
Olympic field hockey to be played on Boise State-esque field
- Updated: July 18, 2012
World’s finest field hockey players will battle on international Smurf Turf
I do not know much about field hockey, and perhaps this is more common than I am suspecting. But it sure seems to me as though Boise State’s playing field has inspired others beyond the reach of college football. We have seen some interesting field surfaces in recent years, including Eastern Washington’s red field, Central Arkansas’s striped surface and, most recently, this monstrosity at the NAIA level.
Now, take a look at the field hockey facility for the summer Olympics field hockey competitions.
Congrats to you Boise State. This is your legacy.
HT: @RoviKelly (follow her for Olympics commentary and updates)