- Michigan State’s bronze uniform look is growing on me
- Video: Eric LeGrand’s latest achievement unlocked
- UNC’s new uniforms actually make argyle pretty cool
- TCU’s new uniforms for 2015 unveiled
- Who wins a football title first, Wisconsin or Duke? Neither?
- Big Ten looks for first championship double dip in 62 years
- The Big Ten and what to do with the state of Indiana
- Picking the NIT using football logic
- Picking the NCAA Basketball Tournament by who would win in football
- Tulane adds a matte black helmet to its (hopefully) alternate uniform in 2015
Olympic field hockey to be played on Boise State-esque field
- Updated: July 18, 2012
World’s finest field hockey players will battle on international Smurf Turf
I do not know much about field hockey, and perhaps this is more common than I am suspecting. But it sure seems to me as though Boise State’s playing field has inspired others beyond the reach of college football. We have seen some interesting field surfaces in recent years, including Eastern Washington’s red field, Central Arkansas’s striped surface and, most recently, this monstrosity at the NAIA level.
Now, take a look at the field hockey facility for the summer Olympics field hockey competitions.
Congrats to you Boise State. This is your legacy.
HT: @RoviKelly (follow her for Olympics commentary and updates)