- Power ranking Appalachian State’s 21 (yes, 21) new uniform combinations
- 2015 Preview: Picking the Mountain West Conference
- Why I applaud Braxton Miller’s refreshing dedication to Ohio State Buckeyes
- Podcast: An early preview of Pac-12 Media Days with Kyle Kensing
- Podcast: Mid-summer prep for college football
- Q&A: The state of BYU football in 2015, with Mitch Harper
- 2015 Preview: Picking Conference USA
- 2015 Preview: Picking the American Athletic Conference
- Tennessee joins the Nike family and shows off new uniforms
- Off-the-rail radio interview not something Jim Harbaugh needs to worry about
Olympic field hockey to be played on Boise State-esque field
- Updated: July 18, 2012
World’s finest field hockey players will battle on international Smurf Turf
I do not know much about field hockey, and perhaps this is more common than I am suspecting. But it sure seems to me as though Boise State’s playing field has inspired others beyond the reach of college football. We have seen some interesting field surfaces in recent years, including Eastern Washington’s red field, Central Arkansas’s striped surface and, most recently, this monstrosity at the NAIA level.
Now, take a look at the field hockey facility for the summer Olympics field hockey competitions.
Congrats to you Boise State. This is your legacy.
HT: @RoviKelly (follow her for Olympics commentary and updates)