- Picking the NIT using football logic
- Picking the NCAA Basketball Tournament by who would win in football
- Tulane adds a matte black helmet to its (hopefully) alternate uniform in 2015
- SEC names Greg Sankey new commissioner, and he’s already one of the most powerful men in college football
- If Chip Kelly gets run out of NFL, he can always come home
- 5 college football stadiums ready to drop the puck for the NHL
- Episode 161 – Skipping around spring football stories with Braden Gall
- This alternate matte-black helmet for Texas is not happening
- What color is this college football uniform?
- Diving in to the world of concept helmets
Olympic field hockey to be played on Boise State-esque field
- Updated: July 18, 2012
World’s finest field hockey players will battle on international Smurf Turf
I do not know much about field hockey, and perhaps this is more common than I am suspecting. But it sure seems to me as though Boise State’s playing field has inspired others beyond the reach of college football. We have seen some interesting field surfaces in recent years, including Eastern Washington’s red field, Central Arkansas’s striped surface and, most recently, this monstrosity at the NAIA level.
Now, take a look at the field hockey facility for the summer Olympics field hockey competitions.
Congrats to you Boise State. This is your legacy.
HT: @RoviKelly (follow her for Olympics commentary and updates)