- Michigan State’s bronze uniform look is growing on me
- Video: Eric LeGrand’s latest achievement unlocked
- UNC’s new uniforms actually make argyle pretty cool
- TCU’s new uniforms for 2015 unveiled
- Who wins a football title first, Wisconsin or Duke? Neither?
- Big Ten looks for first championship double dip in 62 years
- The Big Ten and what to do with the state of Indiana
- Picking the NIT using football logic
- Picking the NCAA Basketball Tournament by who would win in football
- Tulane adds a matte black helmet to its (hopefully) alternate uniform in 2015
Vanderbilt getting new football uniforms from Nike
- Updated: July 3, 2012
Looks like more black is coming our way…
Next week we will get a look at some new football uniforms for Vanderbilt. Judging by this promotional graphic, prepare for an all-black look for the Commodores, which would look good for this program. Vanderbilt will join new SEC member Missouri and Arkansas as the SEC programs with new uniforms this upcoming season, although we certainly will see some more alternate jerseys in due time.
So, just based off of this first sneak peak and tease, what do you think? What would you like to see?