- Athlon Sports asks who has better shot at Top 25 finish; Michigan or Nebraska?
- Uniform Updates: Pitt getting new look in 2016, Syracuse bringing No. 44 back
- LSU’s Odell Beckham Jr. puts SEC on top when it comes to Madden NFL covers
- Bobby Bowden says SEC was too difficult for FSU and national title hopes
- Why is college football in a rush to change championship methods?
- UConn updates its look for 2015
- Michigan State’s bronze uniform look is growing on me
- Video: Eric LeGrand’s latest achievement unlocked
- UNC’s new uniforms actually make argyle pretty cool
- TCU’s new uniforms for 2015 unveiled
Episode 128 – Talking Big 12 football with Greg Swaim
- Updated: August 30, 2012
One final podcast before the first games are played
Happy college football day everybody! Today the 2012 college football season officially kicks off and we all deserve to sit back, relax and enjoy some college football action tonight. We talked a little bit about the South CArolina-Vanderbilt game and some other notable SEC games taking place in yesterday’s podcast with Barrett Sallee. Today we take a quick look at the Big 12 with Greg Swaim.
The Big 12 does not have any real notable games on the week one schedule but there is plenty to discuss with this conference heading in to the 2012 season. Nevertheless, it is a fun conference and there should be some fantastic games to pay attention to as we go through the schedule.
Some of the topics we discussed in this episode include:
- What the additions of West Virginia and TCU mean
- Can West Virginia make a Big 12 title run in 2012? What about TCU?
- Or is Oklahoma still the team to beat despite some recent roster adjustments?
- Will freshman Wes Lunt be able to keep the Oklahoma State Cowboys from crashing back to Earth this fall?
- Does Mack Brown wish he still had Garrett Gilbert?
- How does Baylor follow-up last season without Robert Griffin III?
- Bill Snyder, the legend
Have a listen to the podcast below, then make sure you are subscribed in iTunes, and following the show on Get Glue! Follow Swaim on Twitter @GSwaim (follow me too). And don’t forget, this podcast can be heard at anytime on Stitcher Radio (and click here for a promo code to get started and a chance to win $100)!
A portion of this podcast will be featured in our first ever encore presentation Friday evening, airing live on Pioneer Digital TV channels 150 and 152 in Oklahoma, and parts of Texas and Kansas where available. Click here for more information, and stay tuned for some announcements for the podcast and site coming soon.
If the audio widget does not show up for you, click here to listen.
Follow No 2-Minute Warning on Twitter @No2MinWarning and Like No 2-Minute Warning on Facebook.