- Video Mailbag: Best QB in 2015, Melvin Gordon among the greats, and the Shippensburg bar scene
- Episode 160 – Counting down to National Signing Day
- Coastal Carolina installing a new teal turf
- New UTSA helmet for 2015 has familiar Longhorn flavor
- UNLV rocking a scarlet helmet in 2015?
- Critics cannot have it both ways with Cardale Jones’ decision
- Final McGuire Metric results: Buckeyes push Big Ten to the top
- The lesson to learn from the 2014 season: Let the season breathe
- My College Football Playoff National Championship Game Prediction
- Episode 159 – Big Ten Bounces Back
Kentucky players show off diving skills
- Updated: August 15, 2012
Don’t look for these guys in Rio de Janeiro in 2016
Kentucky’s football players were treated to a day at the pool, and with a diving board ready to take a beating many players decided to try showing off their skills in hopes of perhaps joining Kentucky’s diving team in the offseason. Some players had some good motion in the air, even for big guys. Actually, that’s even more impressive.
When not diving the players took a special camera in to the water with them and recorded themselves whisking down the pool’s slide. It all makes for some interesting video and gives us a look at how players unwind from the grueling summer practices they are currently going through.
I will say this. I was impressed with Joker Phillips’s backflip abilities.
As seen on Saturday Football.