- Athlon Sports asks who has better shot at Top 25 finish; Michigan or Nebraska?
- Uniform Updates: Pitt getting new look in 2016, Syracuse bringing No. 44 back
- LSU’s Odell Beckham Jr. puts SEC on top when it comes to Madden NFL covers
- Bobby Bowden says SEC was too difficult for FSU and national title hopes
- Why is college football in a rush to change championship methods?
- UConn updates its look for 2015
- Michigan State’s bronze uniform look is growing on me
- Video: Eric LeGrand’s latest achievement unlocked
- UNC’s new uniforms actually make argyle pretty cool
- TCU’s new uniforms for 2015 unveiled
Kentucky players show off diving skills
- Updated: August 15, 2012
Don’t look for these guys in Rio de Janeiro in 2016
Kentucky’s football players were treated to a day at the pool, and with a diving board ready to take a beating many players decided to try showing off their skills in hopes of perhaps joining Kentucky’s diving team in the offseason. Some players had some good motion in the air, even for big guys. Actually, that’s even more impressive.
When not diving the players took a special camera in to the water with them and recorded themselves whisking down the pool’s slide. It all makes for some interesting video and gives us a look at how players unwind from the grueling summer practices they are currently going through.
I will say this. I was impressed with Joker Phillips’s backflip abilities.
As seen on Saturday Football.