- College Football Playoff Projection: Version 1.2
- Instant replay is great, but it can be better
- Get ready to debate one-loss playoff contenders
- Wife Knows Best: Week 9 college football picks
- Wife Knows Best: Week 8 college football picks
- Heisman Watch: Golson needs some Luck of the Irish vs. Florida State
- Episode 149 – Autograph Signings and Week 8 Preview
- Examining Illinois’ alternate “Gray Ghost” uniform
- Fighting Irish fighting for national respect vs. Florida State
- College Football Playoff Projection: Version 1.1
Kentucky players show off diving skills
- Updated: August 15, 2012
Don’t look for these guys in Rio de Janeiro in 2016
Kentucky’s football players were treated to a day at the pool, and with a diving board ready to take a beating many players decided to try showing off their skills in hopes of perhaps joining Kentucky’s diving team in the offseason. Some players had some good motion in the air, even for big guys. Actually, that’s even more impressive.
When not diving the players took a special camera in to the water with them and recorded themselves whisking down the pool’s slide. It all makes for some interesting video and gives us a look at how players unwind from the grueling summer practices they are currently going through.
I will say this. I was impressed with Joker Phillips’s backflip abilities.
As seen on Saturday Football.