- Video Mailbag: Best QB in 2015, Melvin Gordon among the greats, and the Shippensburg bar scene
- Episode 160 – Counting down to National Signing Day
- Coastal Carolina installing a new teal turf
- New UTSA helmet for 2015 has familiar Longhorn flavor
- UNLV rocking a scarlet helmet in 2015?
- Critics cannot have it both ways with Cardale Jones’ decision
- Final McGuire Metric results: Buckeyes push Big Ten to the top
- The lesson to learn from the 2014 season: Let the season breathe
- My College Football Playoff National Championship Game Prediction
- Episode 159 – Big Ten Bounces Back
New photos of SMU uniforms
- Updated: August 27, 2012
Mustangs show off new look for 2012
A lot of teams are showing off a new look this season, while others are simply just getting a minor update to their previous look. SMU falls in that second category with their new uniforms from Nike this season. Playing in their final year in Conference USA, before moving over to the Big East in 2013, the Mustangs will keep their red and white look with a minor trim of blue in parts, and that is just fine as far as I am concerned. I like SMU’s home and road uniforms, but I’d be interested to see what a blue uniform would look like, just for kicks.
SMU opens the season Sunday on the road against Baylor. Have a look at the uniforms after the jump (clicking any photo will enlarge the image, use arrow keys to flip through images).
Follow No 2-Minute Warning on Twitter @No2MinWarning and Like No 2-Minute Warning on Facebook.