- 2015 Preview: Picking the Pac-12
- Podcast: Discussing Maurice Clarett’s latest impact on college football with Aaron Torres
- 2015 college football new season resolutions
- 2015 Preview: Picking the Big Ten
- Podcast: The Thinking Fan’s Guide to Year 2 of the College Football Playoff with Stewart Mandel
- Re-casting Fantastic Four with college football’s mightiest
- Sports Illustrated college football preseason preview issues feature Ohio State, TCU, Dak Prescott and Notre Dame
- 2015 Preview: Picking the Big 12
- State of Ohio trumps preseason football predictions
- 2015 Preview: Picking the ACC
New photos of SMU uniforms
- Updated: August 27, 2012
Mustangs show off new look for 2012
A lot of teams are showing off a new look this season, while others are simply just getting a minor update to their previous look. SMU falls in that second category with their new uniforms from Nike this season. Playing in their final year in Conference USA, before moving over to the Big East in 2013, the Mustangs will keep their red and white look with a minor trim of blue in parts, and that is just fine as far as I am concerned. I like SMU’s home and road uniforms, but I’d be interested to see what a blue uniform would look like, just for kicks.
SMU opens the season Sunday on the road against Baylor. Have a look at the uniforms after the jump (clicking any photo will enlarge the image, use arrow keys to flip through images).
Follow No 2-Minute Warning on Twitter @No2MinWarning and Like No 2-Minute Warning on Facebook.