- Preparing for another year of TCU and Baylor ruling the Bizzaro Big 12
- Power ranking Appalachian State’s 21 (yes, 21) new uniform combinations
- 2015 Preview: Picking the Mountain West Conference
- Why I applaud Braxton Miller’s refreshing dedication to Ohio State Buckeyes
- Podcast: An early preview of Pac-12 Media Days with Kyle Kensing
- Podcast: Mid-summer prep for college football
- Q&A: The state of BYU football in 2015, with Mitch Harper
- 2015 Preview: Picking Conference USA
- 2015 Preview: Picking the American Athletic Conference
- Tennessee joins the Nike family and shows off new uniforms
New photos of SMU uniforms
- Updated: August 27, 2012
Mustangs show off new look for 2012
A lot of teams are showing off a new look this season, while others are simply just getting a minor update to their previous look. SMU falls in that second category with their new uniforms from Nike this season. Playing in their final year in Conference USA, before moving over to the Big East in 2013, the Mustangs will keep their red and white look with a minor trim of blue in parts, and that is just fine as far as I am concerned. I like SMU’s home and road uniforms, but I’d be interested to see what a blue uniform would look like, just for kicks.
SMU opens the season Sunday on the road against Baylor. Have a look at the uniforms after the jump (clicking any photo will enlarge the image, use arrow keys to flip through images).
We cannot display this gallery
Follow No 2-Minute Warning on Twitter @No2MinWarning and Like No 2-Minute Warning on Facebook.