- TCU’s new uniforms for 2015 unveiled
- Who wins a football title first, Wisconsin or Duke? Neither?
- Big Ten looks for first championship double dip in 62 years
- The Big Ten and what to do with the state of Indiana
- Picking the NIT using football logic
- Picking the NCAA Basketball Tournament by who would win in football
- Tulane adds a matte black helmet to its (hopefully) alternate uniform in 2015
- SEC names Greg Sankey new commissioner, and he’s already one of the most powerful men in college football
- If Chip Kelly gets run out of NFL, he can always come home
- 5 college football stadiums ready to drop the puck for the NHL
New photos of SMU uniforms
- Updated: August 27, 2012
Mustangs show off new look for 2012
A lot of teams are showing off a new look this season, while others are simply just getting a minor update to their previous look. SMU falls in that second category with their new uniforms from Nike this season. Playing in their final year in Conference USA, before moving over to the Big East in 2013, the Mustangs will keep their red and white look with a minor trim of blue in parts, and that is just fine as far as I am concerned. I like SMU’s home and road uniforms, but I’d be interested to see what a blue uniform would look like, just for kicks.
SMU opens the season Sunday on the road against Baylor. Have a look at the uniforms after the jump (clicking any photo will enlarge the image, use arrow keys to flip through images).
We cannot display this gallery
Follow No 2-Minute Warning on Twitter @No2MinWarning and Like No 2-Minute Warning on Facebook.