- Athlon Sports Media Poll: How I voted in Week 5
- Heisman Watch: Can Amari Cooper end drought for receivers?
- Video Mailbag: Marshall and BYU’s postseason possibilities and Jameis Winston’s Heisman situation
- Wife Knows Best: Week 5 college football picks
- McGuire Metric: Ranking the Group of Five
- McGuire Metric: Mississippi State on top, Big Ten doubling up Big 12
- Confused about the College Football Playoff? Let me explain…
- Big Ten Stats: Melvin Gordon and Ameer Abdullah rushed for more yards in Week 4 than 39 schools have this season
- Heisman Watch: Is Jameis Winston’s repeat bid officially cooked?
- Episode 147 – Jameis Winston suspended and a Week 4 Preview
No 2-Minute Warning Radio Returns September 4
- Updated: August 20, 2012
No 2-Minute Warning Radio returns to BlogTalk Radio
The No 2-Minute Warning Radio Show will return to Blog Talk Radio on Tuesday, September 4 at 2pm Eastern, and it is going to be bigger and better than ever.
Hosted by Kevin McGuire, the relaunched show will feature a slate of regularly scheduled guests and will be airing Tuesday through Thursday throughout the college football season, except when noted.
All shows will be archived through Blog Talk Radio and will be available through iTunes. The iTunes feed for the show will run independently of the podcast, which will continue as currently structured. Stay tuned for information on accessing the Blog Talk Radio show through our partnership with Stitcher Radio as well.
Each show will be simulcast on UStream, and the video will be seen on the Facebook page with a live chat where you are encouraged to join in the conversation at any time. As we launch the show I will be sure to point out some other features that are currently under development.
You can check out the No 2-Minute Warning Blog Talk Radio page for archived episodes and sign up for upcoming episode reminders.
Stay tuned for more information as it becomes available. You can RSVP to the Facebook event to get the latest details as they are confirmed.