- Michigan State’s bronze uniform look is growing on me
- Video: Eric LeGrand’s latest achievement unlocked
- UNC’s new uniforms actually make argyle pretty cool
- TCU’s new uniforms for 2015 unveiled
- Who wins a football title first, Wisconsin or Duke? Neither?
- Big Ten looks for first championship double dip in 62 years
- The Big Ten and what to do with the state of Indiana
- Picking the NIT using football logic
- Picking the NCAA Basketball Tournament by who would win in football
- Tulane adds a matte black helmet to its (hopefully) alternate uniform in 2015
No 2-Minute Warning Radio Returns September 4
- Updated: August 20, 2012
No 2-Minute Warning Radio returns to BlogTalk Radio
The No 2-Minute Warning Radio Show will return to Blog Talk Radio on Tuesday, September 4 at 2pm Eastern, and it is going to be bigger and better than ever.
Hosted by Kevin McGuire, the relaunched show will feature a slate of regularly scheduled guests and will be airing Tuesday through Thursday throughout the college football season, except when noted.
All shows will be archived through Blog Talk Radio and will be available through iTunes. The iTunes feed for the show will run independently of the podcast, which will continue as currently structured. Stay tuned for information on accessing the Blog Talk Radio show through our partnership with Stitcher Radio as well.
Each show will be simulcast on UStream, and the video will be seen on the Facebook page with a live chat where you are encouraged to join in the conversation at any time. As we launch the show I will be sure to point out some other features that are currently under development.
You can check out the No 2-Minute Warning Blog Talk Radio page for archived episodes and sign up for upcoming episode reminders.
Stay tuned for more information as it becomes available. You can RSVP to the Facebook event to get the latest details as they are confirmed.