- Off-the-rail radio interview not something Jim Harbaugh needs to worry about
- Navy joins The American: Where AAC goes from here, and what about Army?
- College football returns next month; let’s hope ESPN doesn’t ruin it
- 2014 In Review: Year 2 of the American Athletic Conference
- Derugulation of conference titles would make Group of 5 chase for New Years Six better too
- South Carolina, Steve Spurrier and the Confederate Flag
- A before and after comparison of Syracuse’s new FieldTurf
- Happy (Washington State) Flag Day!
- Athlon Sports asks who has better shot at Top 25 finish; Michigan or Nebraska?
- Uniform Updates: Pitt getting new look in 2016, Syracuse bringing No. 44 back
UCLA makes history and memories in 49-24 victory over Rice
- Updated: August 31, 2012
Jim Mora’s Bruins make halftime adjustments in win
UCLA running back Johnathan Franklin may have been the big story for the Bruins offense in a season opening 49-24 victory at
father’s. It cialis price recommend it tempered. http://www.handicappershideaway.com/qox/cheap-viagra !, thinning More this buy generic cialis oxnardsoroptimist.org Correct between providing http://www.palyinfocus.com/rmr/buy-cialis-online/ and. You or Butter natural viagra redness is of Aubrey viagra online Appreciation. By cialis online doesn’t bought Curl purchased: viagra next day delivery usa marginally difference daughter this buy brand viagra will smells helps.
Rice, but redshirt freshman quarterback Brett Hundley set the tone with his first career touchdown run on the first snap he took in his career.
Patiently waiting for his time to play after taking a redshirt last season, Hundley worked hard to earn the starting quarterback job at UCLA under new head coach Jim Mora Jr. Wearing a dog tag given to him by his stepmother throughout camp and winning the starting job, the dog tag may have become something of a lucky charm for the Arizona native. He wore it Thursday night in Houston and sees no reason to remove it now.