- Video Mailbag: Best QB in 2015, Melvin Gordon among the greats, and the Shippensburg bar scene
- Episode 160 – Counting down to National Signing Day
- Coastal Carolina installing a new teal turf
- New UTSA helmet for 2015 has familiar Longhorn flavor
- UNLV rocking a scarlet helmet in 2015?
- Critics cannot have it both ways with Cardale Jones’ decision
- Final McGuire Metric results: Buckeyes push Big Ten to the top
- The lesson to learn from the 2014 season: Let the season breathe
- My College Football Playoff National Championship Game Prediction
- Episode 159 – Big Ten Bounces Back
UTEP’s orange uniforms for opener vs. Oklahoma
- Updated: August 6, 2012
Or the American football uniforms for Netherlands in the next Olympics
Just kidding. American football has no shot of being added to the summer Olympics no matter how hard Roger Goodell tries. But fear not, the UTEP Miners will suit up in an all-orange football uniform this season and they will do so early. Hopefully the Oklahoma Sooners have their eyes checked before squaring up against the Miners on September 1, because this is what UTEP will be wearing (the one on the right)…
And you thought we were done talking ugly uniforms today, didn’t you? We’ll still take these alternate uniforms any Saturday over what Wisconsin and Nebraska will wear later in September.
HT: Nike Blog