- 2015 Preview: Picking the Mountain West Conference
- Why I applaud Braxton Miller’s refreshing dedication to Ohio State Buckeyes
- Podcast: An early preview of Pac-12 Media Days with Kyle Kensing
- Podcast: Mid-summer prep for college football
- Q&A: The state of BYU football in 2015, with Mitch Harper
- 2015 Preview: Picking Conference USA
- 2015 Preview: Picking the American Athletic Conference
- Tennessee joins the Nike family and shows off new uniforms
- Off-the-rail radio interview not something Jim Harbaugh needs to worry about
- Navy joins The American: Where AAC goes from here, and what about Army?
UTEP’s orange uniforms for opener vs. Oklahoma
- Updated: August 6, 2012
Or the American football uniforms for Netherlands in the next Olympics
Just kidding. American football has no shot of being added to the summer Olympics no matter how hard Roger Goodell tries. But fear not, the UTEP Miners will suit up in an all-orange football uniform this season and they will do so early. Hopefully the Oklahoma Sooners have their eyes checked before squaring up against the Miners on September 1, because this is what UTEP will be wearing (the one on the right)…
And you thought we were done talking ugly uniforms today, didn’t you? We’ll still take these alternate uniforms any Saturday over what Wisconsin and Nebraska will wear later in September.
HT: Nike Blog