- 2014 In Review: Year 2 of the American Athletic Conference
- Derugulation of conference titles would make Group of 5 chase for New Years Six better too
- South Carolina, Steve Spurrier and the Confederate Flag
- A before and after comparison of Syracuse’s new FieldTurf
- Happy (Washington State) Flag Day!
- Athlon Sports asks who has better shot at Top 25 finish; Michigan or Nebraska?
- Uniform Updates: Pitt getting new look in 2016, Syracuse bringing No. 44 back
- LSU’s Odell Beckham Jr. puts SEC on top when it comes to Madden NFL covers
- Bobby Bowden says SEC was too difficult for FSU and national title hopes
- Why is college football in a rush to change championship methods?
UTEP’s orange uniforms for opener vs. Oklahoma
- Updated: August 6, 2012
Or the American football uniforms for Netherlands in the next Olympics
Just kidding. American football has no shot of being added to the summer Olympics no matter how hard Roger Goodell tries. But fear not, the UTEP Miners will suit up in an all-orange football uniform this season and they will do so early. Hopefully the Oklahoma Sooners have their eyes checked before squaring up against the Miners on September 1, because this is what UTEP will be wearing (the one on the right)…
And you thought we were done talking ugly uniforms today, didn’t you? We’ll still take these alternate uniforms any Saturday over what Wisconsin and Nebraska will wear later in September.
HT: Nike Blog