- Picking the NIT using football logic
- Picking the NCAA Basketball Tournament by who would win in football
- Tulane adds a matte black helmet to its (hopefully) alternate uniform in 2015
- SEC names Greg Sankey new commissioner, and he’s already one of the most powerful men in college football
- If Chip Kelly gets run out of NFL, he can always come home
- 5 college football stadiums ready to drop the puck for the NHL
- Episode 161 – Skipping around spring football stories with Braden Gall
- This alternate matte-black helmet for Texas is not happening
- What color is this college football uniform?
- Diving in to the world of concept helmets
UTEP’s orange uniforms for opener vs. Oklahoma
- Updated: August 6, 2012
Or the American football uniforms for Netherlands in the next Olympics
Just kidding. American football has no shot of being added to the summer Olympics no matter how hard Roger Goodell tries. But fear not, the UTEP Miners will suit up in an all-orange football uniform this season and they will do so early. Hopefully the Oklahoma Sooners have their eyes checked before squaring up against the Miners on September 1, because this is what UTEP will be wearing (the one on the right)…
And you thought we were done talking ugly uniforms today, didn’t you? We’ll still take these alternate uniforms any Saturday over what Wisconsin and Nebraska will wear later in September.
HT: Nike Blog