Old Gals dream to have young boys feeling them up. Only at LSU. Real women don't need a big dream they need to just ROLL TIDE
- Get ready to debate one-loss playoff contenders
- Wife Knows Best: Week 9 college football picks
- Wife Knows Best: Week 8 college football picks
- Heisman Watch: Golson needs some Luck of the Irish vs. Florida State
- Episode 149 – Autograph Signings and Week 8 Preview
- Examining Illinois’ alternate “Gray Ghost” uniform
- Fighting Irish fighting for national respect vs. Florida State
- College Football Playoff Projection: Version 1.1
- Heisman Watch: Watch Out for the Dak Attack
- Can Week 7 possibly match the drama of Week 6?
Behold, the 83-year old woman doing a keg stand at LSU tailgate
- Updated: September 18, 2012
This granny knows how to have a real good time
I have yet to attend a tailgate party at LSU, but it is certainly on my bucket list of college football items. When I do make my way down south in to the Bayou I do not know what will happen, but if this video is any indication I should expect almost anything.
Even 83-year old women doing keg stands.
In a video uploaded on YouTube on Sunday, an 83-year old woman was captured being hoisted in the air to partake in one of those drinking traditions known as the keg stand. I included this video in today’s Crystal Ball Run Morning Playbook but decided it was worth sharing over here as well.
So what I need to know is, how often does this happen at LSU?
EDIT: Somebody pointed out to me this lady was shown doing this a year ago as well, via The Big Lead!
is that the guys screaming like little girls......thats about right.......sissy's.....ROLL TIDE!!!!!!
learning slow universitys finest vagina, come here boys get some of the "special education conference."
Imagine there's a lot of things she could teach them, especially, if she is a true Louisiana native!