She is a amazing woman that has done great things her whole life for others & herself. A mother , grandmother, wife , from New Orleans , a true , down home Louisiana french/Italian that knows how to live life to the fullest not only for herself but her family & anyone that has ever needed anything! . Anyone that has ever met her or knows her will tell you, she is one of those people you feel like you've known ya whole life the first 5 minutes you meet her. She will keep ya laughing & show you what growing old gracefully really means! She has truly been a inspiration to me in more ways than I can explain. I did think the keg stand was a little rediculous , BUT... She was visiting her grandson in college there & if they dared her... Well that is all it took for her to show them that age is just a number & make them laugh ! That is her joy to see others laughing, happy, & a full stomach! Ya think she's something ???? Ya ought to meet my dad, HER. BROTHER .!
- Off-the-rail radio interview not something Jim Harbaugh needs to worry about
- Navy joins The American: Where AAC goes from here, and what about Army?
- College football returns next month; let’s hope ESPN doesn’t ruin it
- 2014 In Review: Year 2 of the American Athletic Conference
- Derugulation of conference titles would make Group of 5 chase for New Years Six better too
- South Carolina, Steve Spurrier and the Confederate Flag
- A before and after comparison of Syracuse’s new FieldTurf
- Happy (Washington State) Flag Day!
- Athlon Sports asks who has better shot at Top 25 finish; Michigan or Nebraska?
- Uniform Updates: Pitt getting new look in 2016, Syracuse bringing No. 44 back
Behold, the 83-year old woman doing a keg stand at LSU tailgate
- Updated: September 18, 2012
This granny knows how to have a real good time
I have yet to attend a tailgate party at LSU, but it is certainly on my bucket list of college football items. When I do make my way down south in to the Bayou I do not know what will happen, but if this video is any indication I should expect almost anything.
Even 83-year old women doing keg stands.
In a video uploaded on YouTube on Sunday, an 83-year old woman was captured being hoisted in the air to partake in one of those drinking traditions known as the keg stand. I included this video in today’s Crystal Ball Run Morning Playbook but decided it was worth sharing over here as well.
So what I need to know is, how often does this happen at LSU?
EDIT: Somebody pointed out to me this lady was shown doing this a year ago as well, via The Big Lead!
Old Gals dream to have young boys feeling them up. Only at LSU. Real women don't need a big dream they need to just ROLL TIDE
is that the guys screaming like little girls......thats about right.......sissy's.....ROLL TIDE!!!!!!
learning slow universitys finest vagina, come here boys get some of the "special education conference."
Imagine there's a lot of things she could teach them, especially, if she is a true Louisiana native!
Such a freaking idiot.. why do you politicise everything? Lousiana.. Republican state.. so I would guess she would be a MUTT FLIPFLOMNEY voter.....
Role model for kids???? She was at a tailgate moron. If you bring your kids at tailgates for them to find great role model,you're an idiot. And why dont you play that role for your kids and every one will do the same. Kids role model at a College ball tailgate...smh...