- Ohio State has some fun with numbers, and is wrong
- Episode 157 – Archie Griffin on the Heisman Trophy and Andy Coppens on Wisconsin’s surprise coaching search
- The Big 12’s biggest problem wasn’t the lack of a championship game
- The McGuire Metric vs. the College Football Playoff
- No 2-Minute Warning Podcast is now on iHeart Radio
- Wife Knows Best: Week 15 College Football Picks
- Episode 156 – The Big 12’s Playoff Picture
- Episode 155 – 2014 Pac-12 Championship Game Preview
- College Football Playoff Projection: Version 1.3
- The College Football Playoff starts now
Photo Gallery: Temple’s renovated football building
- Updated: September 25, 2012
Temple shows off new features of renovated football facility
Temple has a bye week this final weekend of September, so the program decided to take the time to invite members of the media down to the football building for an official tour for the first time since completing the significant portions of the expansion of Edberg-Olson Hall. The project was planned and ready to go before the school accepted an invite to the Big East, but the timing of the project could not have come at a better time.
This may still pale in comparison to some top football programs around the country, but for where Temple started this is a significant improvement and evens the playing field in a number of ways.
I shared a few choice photos on Crystal Ball Run along with a couple initial reactions and thoughts (I have more to come later), but here is the full slide show.
View the photo set on Flickr.