- Michigan State’s bronze uniform look is growing on me
- Video: Eric LeGrand’s latest achievement unlocked
- UNC’s new uniforms actually make argyle pretty cool
- TCU’s new uniforms for 2015 unveiled
- Who wins a football title first, Wisconsin or Duke? Neither?
- Big Ten looks for first championship double dip in 62 years
- The Big Ten and what to do with the state of Indiana
- Picking the NIT using football logic
- Picking the NCAA Basketball Tournament by who would win in football
- Tulane adds a matte black helmet to its (hopefully) alternate uniform in 2015
Photo Gallery: Temple’s renovated football building
- Updated: September 25, 2012
Temple shows off new features of renovated football facility
Temple has a bye week this final weekend of September, so the program decided to take the time to invite members of the media down to the football building for an official tour for the first time since completing the significant portions of the expansion of Edberg-Olson Hall. The project was planned and ready to go before the school accepted an invite to the Big East, but the timing of the project could not have come at a better time.
This may still pale in comparison to some top football programs around the country, but for where Temple started this is a significant improvement and evens the playing field in a number of ways.
I shared a few choice photos on Crystal Ball Run along with a couple initial reactions and thoughts (I have more to come later), but here is the full slide show.
View the photo set on Flickr.