- Athlon Sports asks who has better shot at Top 25 finish; Michigan or Nebraska?
- Uniform Updates: Pitt getting new look in 2016, Syracuse bringing No. 44 back
- LSU’s Odell Beckham Jr. puts SEC on top when it comes to Madden NFL covers
- Bobby Bowden says SEC was too difficult for FSU and national title hopes
- Why is college football in a rush to change championship methods?
- UConn updates its look for 2015
- Michigan State’s bronze uniform look is growing on me
- Video: Eric LeGrand’s latest achievement unlocked
- UNC’s new uniforms actually make argyle pretty cool
- TCU’s new uniforms for 2015 unveiled
Photo Gallery: Temple’s renovated football building
- Updated: September 25, 2012
Temple shows off new features of renovated football facility
Temple has a bye week this final weekend of September, so the program decided to take the time to invite members of the media down to the football building for an official tour for the first time since completing the significant portions of the expansion of Edberg-Olson Hall. The project was planned and ready to go before the school accepted an invite to the Big East, but the timing of the project could not have come at a better time.
This may still pale in comparison to some top football programs around the country, but for where Temple started this is a significant improvement and evens the playing field in a number of ways.
I shared a few choice photos on Crystal Ball Run along with a couple initial reactions and thoughts (I have more to come later), but here is the full slide show.
View the photo set on Flickr.