- Preparing for another year of TCU and Baylor ruling the Bizzaro Big 12
- Power ranking Appalachian State’s 21 (yes, 21) new uniform combinations
- 2015 Preview: Picking the Mountain West Conference
- Why I applaud Braxton Miller’s refreshing dedication to Ohio State Buckeyes
- Podcast: An early preview of Pac-12 Media Days with Kyle Kensing
- Podcast: Mid-summer prep for college football
- Q&A: The state of BYU football in 2015, with Mitch Harper
- 2015 Preview: Picking Conference USA
- 2015 Preview: Picking the American Athletic Conference
- Tennessee joins the Nike family and shows off new uniforms
Photo Gallery: Temple’s renovated football building
- Updated: September 25, 2012
Temple shows off new features of renovated football facility
Temple has a bye week this final weekend of September, so the program decided to take the time to invite members of the media down to the football building for an official tour for the first time since completing the significant portions of the expansion of Edberg-Olson Hall. The project was planned and ready to go before the school accepted an invite to the Big East, but the timing of the project could not have come at a better time.
This may still pale in comparison to some top football programs around the country, but for where Temple started this is a significant improvement and evens the playing field in a number of ways.
I shared a few choice photos on Crystal Ball Run along with a couple initial reactions and thoughts (I have more to come later), but here is the full slide show.
View the photo set on Flickr.