- Podcast: Going on record with CFB Playoff picks and Week 1
- Tim Beckman gets a fast pass to the 2015 Coaching Carousel
- 2015 Preview: Picking the Pac-12
- Podcast: Discussing Maurice Clarett’s latest impact on college football with Aaron Torres
- 2015 college football new season resolutions
- 2015 Preview: Picking the Big Ten
- Podcast: The Thinking Fan’s Guide to Year 2 of the College Football Playoff with Stewart Mandel
- Re-casting Fantastic Four with college football’s mightiest
- Sports Illustrated college football preseason preview issues feature Ohio State, TCU, Dak Prescott and Notre Dame
- 2015 Preview: Picking the Big 12
Photo Gallery: Temple’s renovated football building
- Updated: September 25, 2012
Temple shows off new features of renovated football facility
Temple has a bye week this final weekend of September, so the program decided to take the time to invite members of the media down to the football building for an official tour for the first time since completing the significant portions of the expansion of Edberg-Olson Hall. The project was planned and ready to go before the school accepted an invite to the Big East, but the timing of the project could not have come at a better time.
This may still pale in comparison to some top football programs around the country, but for where Temple started this is a significant improvement and evens the playing field in a number of ways.
I shared a few choice photos on Crystal Ball Run along with a couple initial reactions and thoughts (I have more to come later), but here is the full slide show.
View the photo set on Flickr.