- Episode 160 – Counting down to National Signing Day
- Coastal Carolina installing a new teal turf
- New UTSA helmet for 2015 has familiar Longhorn flavor
- UNLV rocking a scarlet helmet in 2015?
- Critics cannot have it both ways with Cardale Jones’ decision
- Final McGuire Metric results: Buckeyes push Big Ten to the top
- The lesson to learn from the 2014 season: Let the season breathe
- My College Football Playoff National Championship Game Prediction
- Episode 159 – Big Ten Bounces Back
- FCS Championship Game: North Dakota State going for history
Photo Gallery: Temple’s renovated football building
- Updated: September 25, 2012
Temple shows off new features of renovated football facility
Temple has a bye week this final weekend of September, so the program decided to take the time to invite members of the media down to the football building for an official tour for the first time since completing the significant portions of the expansion of Edberg-Olson Hall. The project was planned and ready to go before the school accepted an invite to the Big East, but the timing of the project could not have come at a better time.
This may still pale in comparison to some top football programs around the country, but for where Temple started this is a significant improvement and evens the playing field in a number of ways.
I shared a few choice photos on Crystal Ball Run along with a couple initial reactions and thoughts (I have more to come later), but here is the full slide show.
View the photo set on Flickr.