- College Football Playoff Projection: Version 1.0
- McGuire Metric: Where things stand heading to October
- College football heats up as we move to October
- Athlon Sports Media Poll: How I voted in Week 5
- Heisman Watch: Can Amari Cooper end drought for receivers?
- Video Mailbag: Marshall and BYU’s postseason possibilities and Jameis Winston’s Heisman situation
- Wife Knows Best: Week 5 college football picks
- McGuire Metric: Ranking the Group of Five
- McGuire Metric: Mississippi State on top, Big Ten doubling up Big 12
- Confused about the College Football Playoff? Let me explain…
Photo Gallery: Temple’s renovated football building
- Updated: September 25, 2012
Temple shows off new features of renovated football facility
Temple has a bye week this final weekend of September, so the program decided to take the time to invite members of the media down to the football building for an official tour for the first time since completing the significant portions of the expansion of Edberg-Olson Hall. The project was planned and ready to go before the school accepted an invite to the Big East, but the timing of the project could not have come at a better time.
This may still pale in comparison to some top football programs around the country, but for where Temple started this is a significant improvement and evens the playing field in a number of ways.
I shared a few choice photos on Crystal Ball Run along with a couple initial reactions and thoughts (I have more to come later), but here is the full slide show.
View the photo set on Flickr.