- Video Mailbag: Best QB in 2015, Melvin Gordon among the greats, and the Shippensburg bar scene
- Episode 160 – Counting down to National Signing Day
- Coastal Carolina installing a new teal turf
- New UTSA helmet for 2015 has familiar Longhorn flavor
- UNLV rocking a scarlet helmet in 2015?
- Critics cannot have it both ways with Cardale Jones’ decision
- Final McGuire Metric results: Buckeyes push Big Ten to the top
- The lesson to learn from the 2014 season: Let the season breathe
- My College Football Playoff National Championship Game Prediction
- Episode 159 – Big Ten Bounces Back
River City Rivalry given River City Ransom soundtrack
- Updated: September 7, 2012
Bearcats beat down of Pitt deserves classic beat ‘em up soundtrack
Cincinnati and Pittsburgh played what could be the last installment of the River City Rivalry. With Pittsburgh moving to the ACC next season it looks as though Cincinnati will get to hold on to The Paddlewheel Trophy for quite some time.
With so much talk about River City I found myself coming up with all sorts of River City pop culture references. I hear there’s trouble right there in River City. Something about a pool table I suppose. But I also find myself immediately recalling the old beat ‘em up for the Nintendo Entertainment System, River City Ransom. Naturally, I decided it was fitting to put some clips of Cincinnati’s beat down on Pitt to the tune of the stage music from River City Ransom.