- Picking the NIT using football logic
- Picking the NCAA Basketball Tournament by who would win in football
- Tulane adds a matte black helmet to its (hopefully) alternate uniform in 2015
- SEC names Greg Sankey new commissioner, and he’s already one of the most powerful men in college football
- If Chip Kelly gets run out of NFL, he can always come home
- 5 college football stadiums ready to drop the puck for the NHL
- Episode 161 – Skipping around spring football stories with Braden Gall
- This alternate matte-black helmet for Texas is not happening
- What color is this college football uniform?
- Diving in to the world of concept helmets
Wisconsin gets the Gangnam Style treatment
- Updated: September 27, 2012
Gangnam style and Badgers fans. What could possibly go wrong?
When it comes to pop culture I will always admit that I am typically pretty slow to a bunch of fads. Can you blame me? If it doesn’t have to do with college football, the odds are pretty good I am not 100% up to speed on what the kids are in to these days.
But there comes a time when pop culture and college sports mix, and all too often it results in a horribly produced YouTube video sure to go viral for all the wrong reasons. That said, I am not sure what to make of this new offering, in which Wisconsin is done Gangnam Style.
I’ll leave the comments up to you on this one.
One thing I did like about this was the inclusion of Jump Around, at least briefly. What do you think?
This video was the Video of the Day in the Crystal Ball Run Morning Playbook.