- Is there really SEC bias out there?
- Heisman Watch: TCU’s Trevone Boykin a rising star
- Wife Knows Best: Week 10 college football picks
- Episode 150: Finally talking about College Football Playoff Rankings
- College Football Playoff Projection: Version 1.2
- Instant replay is great, but it can be better
- Get ready to debate one-loss playoff contenders
- Wife Knows Best: Week 9 college football picks
- Wife Knows Best: Week 8 college football picks
- Heisman Watch: Golson needs some Luck of the Irish vs. Florida State
Wisconsin gets the Gangnam Style treatment
- Updated: September 27, 2012
Gangnam style and Badgers fans. What could possibly go wrong?
When it comes to pop culture I will always admit that I am typically pretty slow to a bunch of fads. Can you blame me? If it doesn’t have to do with college football, the odds are pretty good I am not 100% up to speed on what the kids are in to these days.
But there comes a time when pop culture and college sports mix, and all too often it results in a horribly produced YouTube video sure to go viral for all the wrong reasons. That said, I am not sure what to make of this new offering, in which Wisconsin is done Gangnam Style.
I’ll leave the comments up to you on this one.
One thing I did like about this was the inclusion of Jump Around, at least briefly. What do you think?
This video was the Video of the Day in the Crystal Ball Run Morning Playbook.