- What color is this college football uniform?
- Diving in to the world of concept helmets
- NFL coaches over think critical moments too
- Video Mailbag: Best QB in 2015, Melvin Gordon among the greats, and the Shippensburg bar scene
- Episode 160 – Counting down to National Signing Day
- Coastal Carolina installing a new teal turf
- New UTSA helmet for 2015 has familiar Longhorn flavor
- UNLV rocking a scarlet helmet in 2015?
- Critics cannot have it both ways with Cardale Jones’ decision
- Final McGuire Metric results: Buckeyes push Big Ten to the top
Wisconsin gets the Gangnam Style treatment
- Updated: September 27, 2012
Gangnam style and Badgers fans. What could possibly go wrong?
When it comes to pop culture I will always admit that I am typically pretty slow to a bunch of fads. Can you blame me? If it doesn’t have to do with college football, the odds are pretty good I am not 100% up to speed on what the kids are in to these days.
But there comes a time when pop culture and college sports mix, and all too often it results in a horribly produced YouTube video sure to go viral for all the wrong reasons. That said, I am not sure what to make of this new offering, in which Wisconsin is done Gangnam Style.
I’ll leave the comments up to you on this one.
One thing I did like about this was the inclusion of Jump Around, at least briefly. What do you think?
This video was the Video of the Day in the Crystal Ball Run Morning Playbook.