- CFB Playoff coaches decorate for the holidays (video)
- Ohio State has some fun with numbers, and is wrong
- Episode 157 – Archie Griffin on the Heisman Trophy and Andy Coppens on Wisconsin’s surprise coaching search
- The Big 12’s biggest problem wasn’t the lack of a championship game
- The McGuire Metric vs. the College Football Playoff
- No 2-Minute Warning Podcast is now on iHeart Radio
- Wife Knows Best: Week 15 College Football Picks
- Episode 156 – The Big 12’s Playoff Picture
- Episode 155 – 2014 Pac-12 Championship Game Preview
- College Football Playoff Projection: Version 1.3
Wisconsin gets the Gangnam Style treatment
- Updated: September 27, 2012
Gangnam style and Badgers fans. What could possibly go wrong?
When it comes to pop culture I will always admit that I am typically pretty slow to a bunch of fads. Can you blame me? If it doesn’t have to do with college football, the odds are pretty good I am not 100% up to speed on what the kids are in to these days.
But there comes a time when pop culture and college sports mix, and all too often it results in a horribly produced YouTube video sure to go viral for all the wrong reasons. That said, I am not sure what to make of this new offering, in which Wisconsin is done Gangnam Style.
I’ll leave the comments up to you on this one.
One thing I did like about this was the inclusion of Jump Around, at least briefly. What do you think?
This video was the Video of the Day in the Crystal Ball Run Morning Playbook.