- Wife Knows Best: Week 14 College Football Picks
- Who made my FWAA All-American ballot in 2014
- Wife Knows Best: Week 13 College Football Picks
- How your team will or will not win its conference or division
- Episode 153 – Doug Flutie on the Hail Flutie, Heisman Trophy race, playoffs and the Capital One Cup
- Don’t look now, but Boise State is now biggest threat to Marshall
- Heisman Watch: Wisconsin’s Melvin Gordon ready for B1G Heisman Showdown
- Episode 152 – Previewing Wisconsin-Nebraska
- Wife Knows Best: Week 12 College Football Picks
- McGuire Metric and College Football Playoff Contenders
Wisconsin gets the Gangnam Style treatment
- Updated: September 27, 2012
Gangnam style and Badgers fans. What could possibly go wrong?
When it comes to pop culture I will always admit that I am typically pretty slow to a bunch of fads. Can you blame me? If it doesn’t have to do with college football, the odds are pretty good I am not 100% up to speed on what the kids are in to these days.
But there comes a time when pop culture and college sports mix, and all too often it results in a horribly produced YouTube video sure to go viral for all the wrong reasons. That said, I am not sure what to make of this new offering, in which Wisconsin is done Gangnam Style.
I’ll leave the comments up to you on this one.
One thing I did like about this was the inclusion of Jump Around, at least briefly. What do you think?
This video was the Video of the Day in the Crystal Ball Run Morning Playbook.