- TCU’s new uniforms for 2015 unveiled
- Who wins a football title first, Wisconsin or Duke? Neither?
- Big Ten looks for first championship double dip in 62 years
- The Big Ten and what to do with the state of Indiana
- Picking the NIT using football logic
- Picking the NCAA Basketball Tournament by who would win in football
- Tulane adds a matte black helmet to its (hopefully) alternate uniform in 2015
- SEC names Greg Sankey new commissioner, and he’s already one of the most powerful men in college football
- If Chip Kelly gets run out of NFL, he can always come home
- 5 college football stadiums ready to drop the puck for the NHL
Oh no, now East Carolina is going Gangnam Style
- Updated: October 17, 2012
Is today official mascot Gagnam Style day or something? On the same day Ohio State’s Brutus unveils his Gangnam Style music video, East Carolina’s PeeDee shows off his
moves with a trio of dance team members.
The Big Lead also shared a Gangnam Style video from Georgia, featuring their men’s and women’s basketball teams.
OK, who is next?
Subscribe to the No 2-Minute Warning YouTube Channel.