- Wife Knows Best: Week 13 College Football Picks
- How your team will or will not win its conference or division
- Episode 153 – Doug Flutie on the Hail Flutie, Heisman Trophy race, playoffs and the Capital One Cup
- Don’t look now, but Boise State is now biggest threat to Marshall
- Heisman Watch: Wisconsin’s Melvin Gordon ready for B1G Heisman Showdown
- Episode 152 – Previewing Wisconsin-Nebraska
- Wife Knows Best: Week 12 College Football Picks
- McGuire Metric and College Football Playoff Contenders
- Video Mailbag: Hot seats for Hoke and Muschamp, SEC getting two playoff spots and a What If for Michigan State
- Wife Knows Best: Week 11 College Football Picks
Oh no, now East Carolina is going Gangnam Style
- Updated: October 17, 2012
Is today official mascot Gagnam Style day or something? On the same day Ohio State’s Brutus unveils his Gangnam Style music video, East Carolina’s PeeDee shows off his
moves with a trio of dance team members.
The Big Lead also shared a Gangnam Style video from Georgia, featuring their men’s and women’s basketball teams.
OK, who is next?
Subscribe to the No 2-Minute Warning YouTube Channel.