- Wife Knows Best: Week 8 college football picks
- Heisman Watch: Golson needs some Luck of the Irish vs. Florida State
- Episode 149 – Autograph Signings and Week 8 Preview
- Examining Illinois’ alternate “Gray Ghost” uniform
- Fighting Irish fighting for national respect vs. Florida State
- College Football Playoff Projection: Version 1.1
- Heisman Watch: Watch Out for the Dak Attack
- Can Week 7 possibly match the drama of Week 6?
- Wife Knows Best: Week 7 college football picks
- Athlon Sports Media Poll: How I Voted after Week 6
Oh no, now East Carolina is going Gangnam Style
- Updated: October 17, 2012
Is today official mascot Gagnam Style day or something? On the same day Ohio State’s Brutus unveils his Gangnam Style music video, East Carolina’s PeeDee shows off his
moves with a trio of dance team members.
The Big Lead also shared a Gangnam Style video from Georgia, featuring their men’s and women’s basketball teams.
OK, who is next?
Subscribe to the No 2-Minute Warning YouTube Channel.