- Why I applaud Braxton Miller’s refreshing dedication to Ohio State Buckeyes
- Podcast: An early preview of Pac-12 Media Days with Kyle Kensing
- Podcast: Mid-summer prep for college football
- Q&A: The state of BYU football in 2015, with Mitch Harper
- 2015 Preview: Picking Conference USA
- 2015 Preview: Picking the American Athletic Conference
- Tennessee joins the Nike family and shows off new uniforms
- Off-the-rail radio interview not something Jim Harbaugh needs to worry about
- Navy joins The American: Where AAC goes from here, and what about Army?
- College football returns next month; let’s hope ESPN doesn’t ruin it
Oh no, now East Carolina is going Gangnam Style
- Updated: October 17, 2012
Is today official mascot Gagnam Style day or something? On the same day Ohio State’s Brutus unveils his Gangnam Style music video, East Carolina’s PeeDee shows off his
moves with a trio of dance team members.
The Big Lead also shared a Gangnam Style video from Georgia, featuring their men’s and women’s basketball teams.
OK, who is next?
Subscribe to the No 2-Minute Warning YouTube Channel.