- 2014 In Review: Year 2 of the American Athletic Conference
- Derugulation of conference titles would make Group of 5 chase for New Years Six better too
- South Carolina, Steve Spurrier and the Confederate Flag
- A before and after comparison of Syracuse’s new FieldTurf
- Happy (Washington State) Flag Day!
- Athlon Sports asks who has better shot at Top 25 finish; Michigan or Nebraska?
- Uniform Updates: Pitt getting new look in 2016, Syracuse bringing No. 44 back
- LSU’s Odell Beckham Jr. puts SEC on top when it comes to Madden NFL covers
- Bobby Bowden says SEC was too difficult for FSU and national title hopes
- Why is college football in a rush to change championship methods?
West Virginia celebrates first Big 12 game with gigapixel image
- Updated: October 2, 2012
West Virginia pulled out all of the bells and whistles as they played host to the first Big 12 game in conference history. Aside from celebrating a 70-63 victory over Baylor with a rousing rendition of “Country Roads,”
the school set up a massive gigapixel image with a panoramic shot of Milan Puskar Stadium, and they want fans to go ahead tag themselves in it.
It’s really quite stunning. Click the image below to check out the full image. Yes, you can rotate and zoom the image as well, allowing you to be as creepy as you wish. Are you anywhere in this image?
Subscribe to the No 2-Minute Warning YouTube Channel.
Hype this up on BallHyped.