- Michigan State’s bronze uniform look is growing on me
- Video: Eric LeGrand’s latest achievement unlocked
- UNC’s new uniforms actually make argyle pretty cool
- TCU’s new uniforms for 2015 unveiled
- Who wins a football title first, Wisconsin or Duke? Neither?
- Big Ten looks for first championship double dip in 62 years
- The Big Ten and what to do with the state of Indiana
- Picking the NIT using football logic
- Picking the NCAA Basketball Tournament by who would win in football
- Tulane adds a matte black helmet to its (hopefully) alternate uniform in 2015
West Virginia celebrates first Big 12 game with gigapixel image
- Updated: October 2, 2012
West Virginia pulled out all of the bells and whistles as they played host to the first Big 12 game in conference history. Aside from celebrating a 70-63 victory over Baylor with a rousing rendition of “Country Roads,”
the school set up a massive gigapixel image with a panoramic shot of Milan Puskar Stadium, and they want fans to go ahead tag themselves in it.
It’s really quite stunning. Click the image below to check out the full image. Yes, you can rotate and zoom the image as well, allowing you to be as creepy as you wish. Are you anywhere in this image?
Subscribe to the No 2-Minute Warning YouTube Channel.
Hype this up on BallHyped.