- Athlon Sports asks who has better shot at Top 25 finish; Michigan or Nebraska?
- Uniform Updates: Pitt getting new look in 2016, Syracuse bringing No. 44 back
- LSU’s Odell Beckham Jr. puts SEC on top when it comes to Madden NFL covers
- Bobby Bowden says SEC was too difficult for FSU and national title hopes
- Why is college football in a rush to change championship methods?
- UConn updates its look for 2015
- Michigan State’s bronze uniform look is growing on me
- Video: Eric LeGrand’s latest achievement unlocked
- UNC’s new uniforms actually make argyle pretty cool
- TCU’s new uniforms for 2015 unveiled
The Case for USC’s Marqise Lee (infographic)
- Updated: November 29, 2012
To put it kindly, the 2012 season did not go according to script for USC in their first season off of NCAA sanctions. Starting the season as the number one team in the
country with a Heisman Trophy caliber quarterback and a hot off-season transfer at running back, USC ended their regular season slate with a 7-5 record, a roughed up once-upon-a-time Heisman front runner and a running back who ended the year with fewer rushing yards than his third-string replacement at his old school.
Yet, there were a number of great moments for the Trojans this season. Many were provided by wide receiver Marqise Lee, who the school has shifted their focus to as the postseason award season gets underway. Here is a nice infographic that makes The Case for Marqise…