- Video Mailbag: Best QB in 2015, Melvin Gordon among the greats, and the Shippensburg bar scene
- Episode 160 – Counting down to National Signing Day
- Coastal Carolina installing a new teal turf
- New UTSA helmet for 2015 has familiar Longhorn flavor
- UNLV rocking a scarlet helmet in 2015?
- Critics cannot have it both ways with Cardale Jones’ decision
- Final McGuire Metric results: Buckeyes push Big Ten to the top
- The lesson to learn from the 2014 season: Let the season breathe
- My College Football Playoff National Championship Game Prediction
- Episode 159 – Big Ten Bounces Back
The Case for USC’s Marqise Lee (infographic)
- Updated: November 29, 2012
To put it kindly, the 2012 season did not go according to script for USC in their first season off of NCAA sanctions. Starting the season as the number one team in the
country with a Heisman Trophy caliber quarterback and a hot off-season transfer at running back, USC ended their regular season slate with a 7-5 record, a roughed up once-upon-a-time Heisman front runner and a running back who ended the year with fewer rushing yards than his third-string replacement at his old school.
Yet, there were a number of great moments for the Trojans this season. Many were provided by wide receiver Marqise Lee, who the school has shifted their focus to as the postseason award season gets underway. Here is a nice infographic that makes The Case for Marqise…