- Off-the-rail radio interview not something Jim Harbaugh needs to worry about
- Navy joins The American: Where AAC goes from here, and what about Army?
- College football returns next month; let’s hope ESPN doesn’t ruin it
- 2014 In Review: Year 2 of the American Athletic Conference
- Derugulation of conference titles would make Group of 5 chase for New Years Six better too
- South Carolina, Steve Spurrier and the Confederate Flag
- A before and after comparison of Syracuse’s new FieldTurf
- Happy (Washington State) Flag Day!
- Athlon Sports asks who has better shot at Top 25 finish; Michigan or Nebraska?
- Uniform Updates: Pitt getting new look in 2016, Syracuse bringing No. 44 back
The Case for USC’s Marqise Lee (infographic)
- Updated: November 29, 2012
To put it kindly, the 2012 season did not go according to script for USC in their first season off of NCAA sanctions. Starting the season as the number one team in the
country with a Heisman Trophy caliber quarterback and a hot off-season transfer at running back, USC ended their regular season slate with a 7-5 record, a roughed up once-upon-a-time Heisman front runner and a running back who ended the year with fewer rushing yards than his third-string replacement at his old school.
Yet, there were a number of great moments for the Trojans this season. Many were provided by wide receiver Marqise Lee, who the school has shifted their focus to as the postseason award season gets underway. Here is a nice infographic that makes The Case for Marqise…