- Athlon Sports Media Poll: How I voted in Week 5
- Heisman Watch: Can Amari Cooper end drought for receivers?
- Video Mailbag: Marshall and BYU’s postseason possibilities and Jameis Winston’s Heisman situation
- Wife Knows Best: Week 5 college football picks
- McGuire Metric: Ranking the Group of Five
- McGuire Metric: Mississippi State on top, Big Ten doubling up Big 12
- Confused about the College Football Playoff? Let me explain…
- Big Ten Stats: Melvin Gordon and Ameer Abdullah rushed for more yards in Week 4 than 39 schools have this season
- Heisman Watch: Is Jameis Winston’s repeat bid officially cooked?
- Episode 147 – Jameis Winston suspended and a Week 4 Preview
The Case for USC’s Marqise Lee (infographic)
- Updated: November 29, 2012
To put it kindly, the 2012 season did not go according to script for USC in their first season off of NCAA sanctions. Starting the season as the number one team in the
country with a Heisman Trophy caliber quarterback and a hot off-season transfer at running back, USC ended their regular season slate with a 7-5 record, a roughed up once-upon-a-time Heisman front runner and a running back who ended the year with fewer rushing yards than his third-string replacement at his old school.
Yet, there were a number of great moments for the Trojans this season. Many were provided by wide receiver Marqise Lee, who the school has shifted their focus to as the postseason award season gets underway. Here is a nice infographic that makes The Case for Marqise…