- Picking the NIT using football logic
- Picking the NCAA Basketball Tournament by who would win in football
- Tulane adds a matte black helmet to its (hopefully) alternate uniform in 2015
- SEC names Greg Sankey new commissioner, and he’s already one of the most powerful men in college football
- If Chip Kelly gets run out of NFL, he can always come home
- 5 college football stadiums ready to drop the puck for the NHL
- Episode 161 – Skipping around spring football stories with Braden Gall
- This alternate matte-black helmet for Texas is not happening
- What color is this college football uniform?
- Diving in to the world of concept helmets
The Case for USC’s Marqise Lee (infographic)
- Updated: November 29, 2012
To put it kindly, the 2012 season did not go according to script for USC in their first season off of NCAA sanctions. Starting the season as the number one team in the
country with a Heisman Trophy caliber quarterback and a hot off-season transfer at running back, USC ended their regular season slate with a 7-5 record, a roughed up once-upon-a-time Heisman front runner and a running back who ended the year with fewer rushing yards than his third-string replacement at his old school.
Yet, there were a number of great moments for the Trojans this season. Many were provided by wide receiver Marqise Lee, who the school has shifted their focus to as the postseason award season gets underway. Here is a nice infographic that makes The Case for Marqise…