- CFB Playoff coaches decorate for the holidays (video)
- Ohio State has some fun with numbers, and is wrong
- Episode 157 – Archie Griffin on the Heisman Trophy and Andy Coppens on Wisconsin’s surprise coaching search
- The Big 12’s biggest problem wasn’t the lack of a championship game
- The McGuire Metric vs. the College Football Playoff
- No 2-Minute Warning Podcast is now on iHeart Radio
- Wife Knows Best: Week 15 College Football Picks
- Episode 156 – The Big 12’s Playoff Picture
- Episode 155 – 2014 Pac-12 Championship Game Preview
- College Football Playoff Projection: Version 1.3
Alamo Bowl tickets one-up Fiesta Bowl
- Updated: December 12, 2012
Yesterday we poked fun at the Fiesta Bowl ticket design, with what looks like a poor attempt to capture a nostalgic feel with something that just looks bland.
Today, a quick look at the tickets for the Valero Alamo Bowl, between Texas and Oregon State…
Now this is more like it.
The Alamo Bowl features the giant football player in a traditional passing pose standing above the stadium. In all honesty, this feels like a classic design that has been used many times before, so the uniqueness is not exactly great here, but when you compare it to the dull Fiesta Bowl ticket design, this looks worthy of a Super Bowl.
Keep sending us your favorite, or least favorite bowl game tickets. Use the Contact page for how to get in touch with your ticket photos.
Hype this up on BallHyped.
Subscribe to the No 2-Minute Warning YouTube Channel.
Subscribe to the No 2-Minute Warning Podcast on iTunes.