- Wife Knows Best: Week 1 College football picks
- 2015 Preview: Picking the SEC
- Podcast: Going on record with CFB Playoff picks and Week 1
- Tim Beckman gets a fast pass to the 2015 Coaching Carousel
- 2015 Preview: Picking the Pac-12
- Podcast: Discussing Maurice Clarett’s latest impact on college football with Aaron Torres
- 2015 college football new season resolutions
- 2015 Preview: Picking the Big Ten
- Podcast: The Thinking Fan’s Guide to Year 2 of the College Football Playoff with Stewart Mandel
- Re-casting Fantastic Four with college football’s mightiest
Alamo Bowl tickets one-up Fiesta Bowl
- Updated: December 12, 2012
Yesterday we poked fun at the Fiesta Bowl ticket design, with what looks like a poor attempt to capture a nostalgic feel with something that just looks bland.
Today, a quick look at the tickets for the Valero Alamo Bowl, between Texas and Oregon State…
Now this is more like it.
The Alamo Bowl features the giant football player in a traditional passing pose standing above the stadium. In all honesty, this feels like a classic design that has been used many times before, so the uniqueness is not exactly great here, but when you compare it to the dull Fiesta Bowl ticket design, this looks worthy of a Super Bowl.
Keep sending us your favorite, or least favorite bowl game tickets. Use the Contact page for how to get in touch with your ticket photos.
Hype this up on BallHyped.
Subscribe to the No 2-Minute Warning YouTube Channel.
Subscribe to the No 2-Minute Warning Podcast on iTunes.