- Off-the-rail radio interview not something Jim Harbaugh needs to worry about
- Navy joins The American: Where AAC goes from here, and what about Army?
- College football returns next month; let’s hope ESPN doesn’t ruin it
- 2014 In Review: Year 2 of the American Athletic Conference
- Derugulation of conference titles would make Group of 5 chase for New Years Six better too
- South Carolina, Steve Spurrier and the Confederate Flag
- A before and after comparison of Syracuse’s new FieldTurf
- Happy (Washington State) Flag Day!
- Athlon Sports asks who has better shot at Top 25 finish; Michigan or Nebraska?
- Uniform Updates: Pitt getting new look in 2016, Syracuse bringing No. 44 back
Alamo Bowl tickets one-up Fiesta Bowl
- Updated: December 12, 2012
Yesterday we poked fun at the Fiesta Bowl ticket design, with what looks like a poor attempt to capture a nostalgic feel with something that just looks bland.
Today, a quick look at the tickets for the Valero Alamo Bowl, between Texas and Oregon State…
Now this is more like it.
The Alamo Bowl features the giant football player in a traditional passing pose standing above the stadium. In all honesty, this feels like a classic design that has been used many times before, so the uniqueness is not exactly great here, but when you compare it to the dull Fiesta Bowl ticket design, this looks worthy of a Super Bowl.
Keep sending us your favorite, or least favorite bowl game tickets. Use the Contact page for how to get in touch with your ticket photos.
Hype this up on BallHyped.
Subscribe to the No 2-Minute Warning YouTube Channel.
Subscribe to the No 2-Minute Warning Podcast on iTunes.