- 2015 Preview: Picking the Mountain West Conference
- Why I applaud Braxton Miller’s refreshing dedication to Ohio State Buckeyes
- Podcast: An early preview of Pac-12 Media Days with Kyle Kensing
- Podcast: Mid-summer prep for college football
- Q&A: The state of BYU football in 2015, with Mitch Harper
- 2015 Preview: Picking Conference USA
- 2015 Preview: Picking the American Athletic Conference
- Tennessee joins the Nike family and shows off new uniforms
- Off-the-rail radio interview not something Jim Harbaugh needs to worry about
- Navy joins The American: Where AAC goes from here, and what about Army?
Alamo Bowl tickets one-up Fiesta Bowl
- Updated: December 12, 2012
Yesterday we poked fun at the Fiesta Bowl ticket design, with what looks like a poor attempt to capture a nostalgic feel with something that just looks bland.
Today, a quick look at the tickets for the Valero Alamo Bowl, between Texas and Oregon State…
Now this is more like it.
The Alamo Bowl features the giant football player in a traditional passing pose standing above the stadium. In all honesty, this feels like a classic design that has been used many times before, so the uniqueness is not exactly great here, but when you compare it to the dull Fiesta Bowl ticket design, this looks worthy of a Super Bowl.
Keep sending us your favorite, or least favorite bowl game tickets. Use the Contact page for how to get in touch with your ticket photos.
Hype this up on BallHyped.
Subscribe to the No 2-Minute Warning YouTube Channel.
Subscribe to the No 2-Minute Warning Podcast on iTunes.