- The Big Ten and what to do with the state of Indiana
- Picking the NIT using football logic
- Picking the NCAA Basketball Tournament by who would win in football
- Tulane adds a matte black helmet to its (hopefully) alternate uniform in 2015
- SEC names Greg Sankey new commissioner, and he’s already one of the most powerful men in college football
- If Chip Kelly gets run out of NFL, he can always come home
- 5 college football stadiums ready to drop the puck for the NHL
- Episode 161 – Skipping around spring football stories with Braden Gall
- This alternate matte-black helmet for Texas is not happening
- What color is this college football uniform?
Alamo Bowl tickets one-up Fiesta Bowl
- Updated: December 12, 2012
Yesterday we poked fun at the Fiesta Bowl ticket design, with what looks like a poor attempt to capture a nostalgic feel with something that just looks bland.
Today, a quick look at the tickets for the Valero Alamo Bowl, between Texas and Oregon State…
Now this is more like it.
The Alamo Bowl features the giant football player in a traditional passing pose standing above the stadium. In all honesty, this feels like a classic design that has been used many times before, so the uniqueness is not exactly great here, but when you compare it to the dull Fiesta Bowl ticket design, this looks worthy of a Super Bowl.
Keep sending us your favorite, or least favorite bowl game tickets. Use the Contact page for how to get in touch with your ticket photos.
Hype this up on BallHyped.
Subscribe to the No 2-Minute Warning YouTube Channel.
Subscribe to the No 2-Minute Warning Podcast on iTunes.