- Off-the-rail radio interview not something Jim Harbaugh needs to worry about
- Navy joins The American: Where AAC goes from here, and what about Army?
- College football returns next month; let’s hope ESPN doesn’t ruin it
- 2014 In Review: Year 2 of the American Athletic Conference
- Derugulation of conference titles would make Group of 5 chase for New Years Six better too
- South Carolina, Steve Spurrier and the Confederate Flag
- A before and after comparison of Syracuse’s new FieldTurf
- Happy (Washington State) Flag Day!
- Athlon Sports asks who has better shot at Top 25 finish; Michigan or Nebraska?
- Uniform Updates: Pitt getting new look in 2016, Syracuse bringing No. 44 back
Book Announcement: 100 Reasons to Love College Football
- Updated: December 19, 2012
What started out as a series of blog posts on this website is now being developed in to a book. Readers and visitors to this site may recall our 100 Reasons to Love College Football series before the season started. Unfortunately that series was scrapped and abandoned along the way but it was never truly forgotten.
Yesterday I announced on my personal website that the idea is being turned in to a book, which I will be self-publishing and hopefully releasing in 2013. The title of the book is simple, “100 Reasons to Love College Football.” This will be a huge project for me behind the scenes but the inspiration for the book truly comes from this website.
For more information on the book, visit the book’s website.