- Get ready to debate one-loss playoff contenders
- Wife Knows Best: Week 9 college football picks
- Wife Knows Best: Week 8 college football picks
- Heisman Watch: Golson needs some Luck of the Irish vs. Florida State
- Episode 149 – Autograph Signings and Week 8 Preview
- Examining Illinois’ alternate “Gray Ghost” uniform
- Fighting Irish fighting for national respect vs. Florida State
- College Football Playoff Projection: Version 1.1
- Heisman Watch: Watch Out for the Dak Attack
- Can Week 7 possibly match the drama of Week 6?
Book Announcement: 100 Reasons to Love College Football
- Updated: December 19, 2012
What started out as a series of blog posts on this website is now being developed in to a book. Readers and visitors to this site may recall our 100 Reasons to Love College Football series before the season started. Unfortunately that series was scrapped and abandoned along the way but it was never truly forgotten.
Yesterday I announced on my personal website that the idea is being turned in to a book, which I will be self-publishing and hopefully releasing in 2013. The title of the book is simple, “100 Reasons to Love College Football.” This will be a huge project for me behind the scenes but the inspiration for the book truly comes from this website.
For more information on the book, visit the book’s website.