- CFB Playoff coaches decorate for the holidays (video)
- Ohio State has some fun with numbers, and is wrong
- Episode 157 – Archie Griffin on the Heisman Trophy and Andy Coppens on Wisconsin’s surprise coaching search
- The Big 12’s biggest problem wasn’t the lack of a championship game
- The McGuire Metric vs. the College Football Playoff
- No 2-Minute Warning Podcast is now on iHeart Radio
- Wife Knows Best: Week 15 College Football Picks
- Episode 156 – The Big 12’s Playoff Picture
- Episode 155 – 2014 Pac-12 Championship Game Preview
- College Football Playoff Projection: Version 1.3
Book Announcement: 100 Reasons to Love College Football
- Updated: December 19, 2012
What started out as a series of blog posts on this website is now being developed in to a book. Readers and visitors to this site may recall our 100 Reasons to Love College Football series before the season started. Unfortunately that series was scrapped and abandoned along the way but it was never truly forgotten.
Yesterday I announced on my personal website that the idea is being turned in to a book, which I will be self-publishing and hopefully releasing in 2013. The title of the book is simple, “100 Reasons to Love College Football.” This will be a huge project for me behind the scenes but the inspiration for the book truly comes from this website.
For more information on the book, visit the book’s website.