- Who made my FWAA All-American ballot in 2014
- Wife Knows Best: Week 13 College Football Picks
- How your team will or will not win its conference or division
- Episode 153 – Doug Flutie on the Hail Flutie, Heisman Trophy race, playoffs and the Capital One Cup
- Don’t look now, but Boise State is now biggest threat to Marshall
- Heisman Watch: Wisconsin’s Melvin Gordon ready for B1G Heisman Showdown
- Episode 152 – Previewing Wisconsin-Nebraska
- Wife Knows Best: Week 12 College Football Picks
- McGuire Metric and College Football Playoff Contenders
- Video Mailbag: Hot seats for Hoke and Muschamp, SEC getting two playoff spots and a What If for Michigan State
Book Announcement: 100 Reasons to Love College Football
- Updated: December 19, 2012
What started out as a series of blog posts on this website is now being developed in to a book. Readers and visitors to this site may recall our 100 Reasons to Love College Football series before the season started. Unfortunately that series was scrapped and abandoned along the way but it was never truly forgotten.
Yesterday I announced on my personal website that the idea is being turned in to a book, which I will be self-publishing and hopefully releasing in 2013. The title of the book is simple, “100 Reasons to Love College Football.” This will be a huge project for me behind the scenes but the inspiration for the book truly comes from this website.
For more information on the book, visit the book’s website.