- Off-the-rail radio interview not something Jim Harbaugh needs to worry about
- Navy joins The American: Where AAC goes from here, and what about Army?
- College football returns next month; let’s hope ESPN doesn’t ruin it
- 2014 In Review: Year 2 of the American Athletic Conference
- Derugulation of conference titles would make Group of 5 chase for New Years Six better too
- South Carolina, Steve Spurrier and the Confederate Flag
- A before and after comparison of Syracuse’s new FieldTurf
- Happy (Washington State) Flag Day!
- Athlon Sports asks who has better shot at Top 25 finish; Michigan or Nebraska?
- Uniform Updates: Pitt getting new look in 2016, Syracuse bringing No. 44 back
Maryland Terrapins latest to go Gangnam Style
- Updated: December 11, 2012
The college football season may be winding down with the bowl games set to begin this season, and perhaps we will see these Gangnam Style videos start to go with it. However, until they do, we will continue to share them here.
The Maryland Terrapins, what’s left of them anyway, are the latest to join the fun.
Maryland cornerback Dexter McDougle had the help of a number of his teammates and other members of the student body in filming and editing a complete Gangnam Style parody using just a cell phone. So not only is this a Gangnam Style music video but it is also a cell phone video cutting off two-thirds of your viewing area as well!
In the world of YouTube, this is a textbook example of spontaneity and cashing in on trending fads. Enjoy.
HT: Washington Post
Hype this up on BallHyped.
Subscribe to the No 2-Minute Warning YouTube Channel.