- This alternate matte-black helmet for Texas is not happening
- What color is this college football uniform?
- Diving in to the world of concept helmets
- NFL coaches over think critical moments too
- Video Mailbag: Best QB in 2015, Melvin Gordon among the greats, and the Shippensburg bar scene
- Episode 160 – Counting down to National Signing Day
- Coastal Carolina installing a new teal turf
- New UTSA helmet for 2015 has familiar Longhorn flavor
- UNLV rocking a scarlet helmet in 2015?
- Critics cannot have it both ways with Cardale Jones’ decision
Notre Dame BCS t-shirt, Catholics vs. Cousins
- Updated: December 4, 2012
This Notre Dame vs. Alabama hype is going to be fun. Or annoying. Notre Dame, of all schools, will be the one looked to snap the SEC’s stranglehold on BCS championships, as well as blocking Alabama’s
path to a dynasty
path to a dynasty.
From the school that brought you Catholics vs. Convicts comes yet another t-shirt to spark some heat between Notre Dame and their next big-time opponent. Notre Dame’s BCS championship game appearance will certainly bring a variety of trash talk between now and January, but this t-shirt poking fun of Alabama fans will surely get it started…
Subscribe to the No 2-Minute Warning YouTube Channel.