- Athlon Sports asks who has better shot at Top 25 finish; Michigan or Nebraska?
- Uniform Updates: Pitt getting new look in 2016, Syracuse bringing No. 44 back
- LSU’s Odell Beckham Jr. puts SEC on top when it comes to Madden NFL covers
- Bobby Bowden says SEC was too difficult for FSU and national title hopes
- Why is college football in a rush to change championship methods?
- UConn updates its look for 2015
- Michigan State’s bronze uniform look is growing on me
- Video: Eric LeGrand’s latest achievement unlocked
- UNC’s new uniforms actually make argyle pretty cool
- TCU’s new uniforms for 2015 unveiled
Notre Dame BCS t-shirt, Catholics vs. Cousins
- Updated: December 4, 2012
This Notre Dame vs. Alabama hype is going to be fun. Or annoying. Notre Dame, of all schools, will be the one looked to snap the SEC’s stranglehold on BCS championships, as well as blocking Alabama’s
path to a dynasty
path to a dynasty.
From the school that brought you Catholics vs. Convicts comes yet another t-shirt to spark some heat between Notre Dame and their next big-time opponent. Notre Dame’s BCS championship game appearance will certainly bring a variety of trash talk between now and January, but this t-shirt poking fun of Alabama fans will surely get it started…
Subscribe to the No 2-Minute Warning YouTube Channel.