- Picking the NIT using football logic
- Picking the NCAA Basketball Tournament by who would win in football
- Tulane adds a matte black helmet to its (hopefully) alternate uniform in 2015
- SEC names Greg Sankey new commissioner, and he’s already one of the most powerful men in college football
- If Chip Kelly gets run out of NFL, he can always come home
- 5 college football stadiums ready to drop the puck for the NHL
- Episode 161 – Skipping around spring football stories with Braden Gall
- This alternate matte-black helmet for Texas is not happening
- What color is this college football uniform?
- Diving in to the world of concept helmets
Notre Dame BCS t-shirt, Catholics vs. Cousins
- Updated: December 4, 2012
This Notre Dame vs. Alabama hype is going to be fun. Or annoying. Notre Dame, of all schools, will be the one looked to snap the SEC’s stranglehold on BCS championships, as well as blocking Alabama’s
path to a dynasty
path to a dynasty.
From the school that brought you Catholics vs. Convicts comes yet another t-shirt to spark some heat between Notre Dame and their next big-time opponent. Notre Dame’s BCS championship game appearance will certainly bring a variety of trash talk between now and January, but this t-shirt poking fun of Alabama fans will surely get it started…
Subscribe to the No 2-Minute Warning YouTube Channel.